DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 9/7/23 - Toronto, Ontario

*Taped for BTI: Ace Austin (w/ Chris Bey) def. Jason Hotch (w/ John Skyler) (8:45) after The Fold

Impact Wrestling - Airing September 7, 2023 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

*Deonna Purrazzo def. Dani Luna (6:08) via Fujiwara armbar submission

*JoYa (Joe Hendry & Yuya Uemura) def. Champagne Singh & Shera (4:54) when Hendry pinned Singh after the One Hit Wonder

*Rich Swann & Sami Callihan def. Subculture (Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews) (12:41) when Swann pinned Andrews with the 450 splash

*Lio Rush def. Kevin Knight (14:32) with The Final Hour. After the match, Lio attacked Knight until Kushida made the save.

*Santino Marella hosts the contract signing for Alisha Edwards vs. Trinity for the Knockouts Championship at Victory Road. After a back and forth on the mic, they get in to a brawl Eddie Edwards helps Alisha and puts Trinity through the table with a Blue Thunder Bomb. Frankie Kazarian runs out for the save.

*Steve Maclin & Bully Ray def. Josh Alexander & PCO (15:15) when Bully pinned PCO with a rollup after a low blow.

Edited by DreamBroken

• 2 weeks later...

I was busy watching lucha for much of this. Trinity looked to have bathed in glitter. God, I hate glitter -- used to work janitor at an elementary school and had to scrape art tables every night covered in glue and glitter. When it gets in the carpet it never leaves. When it gets on your SKIN it never leaves... Anyway. My only other comment is I finally looked up what 5150 stood for because I thought Bully was just a big Van Halen fan, and it turns out it stands for a Californian law code for the mentally unstable. Is there an official code for "asshole" instead? He's also a Sicilian dude from Queens so the California thing doesn't work either. 

• Haha 1

The Trinity/Alisha contract signing ruled, great job putting some heat on their title match.

JoYa is hilarious, great entrance. 

Glad to have Maclin back in the mix. Solid matches all around and some great build up to Victory Road which has stacked up nicely.

• Like 1