DVDVR Message Board

TNA One Night Only - Knockouts Knockdown

I'm a big fan of Serena, one of the best women's wrestlers in the world today if you ask me. Her vs Mickie was enough of a draw for me to check this out . . . on Desirulez (and I haven't watched anything TNA related in months). Decent match, although I feel both are capable of better. Cheerleader Flash/Gail Kim was a big disappointment. Skipped everything else, except Ivelisse. She looked like a good worker in her gut check match so I was gutted to see that they had stuck her with that useless shite Tapa again.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got around to finishing this.  Fact that the thread is still high on the page says a lot about TNA this year.

Taz is horribly overpaid to work a few days a month and he's pissy that he had to work a couple of extra days to do VO for these ONO shows.  If he's as bad on the remaining ONO shows then they need to redo the commentary.

And there's so much filler.  TNA should be ashamed of themselves for trying to get people to pay money for these.

I probably already knew they were there but it was so long ago that I was surprised to see Trinity and Jillian Hall.  It would've been funny if Hall sang a Brooke Hogan song but Shazam probably doesn't even know any Brooke Hogan songs.

Hendrix has been nothing but a pure babyface in all her prior TNA appearances so of course she worked as a heel like she does in OVW.

They billed Sojo Bolt as being from Minnesota instead of Memphis like they did in her last run.  I knew she wasn't really from Memphis because she didn't know how to use brass knucks and never said she was gonna whoop a trick.

Tapa's not ready for prime time.  She looks nervous.  Her short exchange in the battle royal with Mickie James was pretty good though.

I laughed when James told Deeb that her hands were so much bigger than hers in the test of strength.  Taz wasn't even around for Deeb's run in the SES.  He was already in TNA.

Seems like TNA used to go with over the top elimination rules for yak battle royals.  The WWE Diva just touch the floor rules suck.  Lousy finish too.  Why's Mickie James so apolegetic?  And why is the trainer picking Gail Kim up and making her walk across the ring if her ankle is hurt?  At least they've got a set up for a Madison Rayne return if they even acknowledge that this show happened.