TNA+ Sacrifice - 3/8/24

TNA+ Sacrifice - March 8, 2024
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

TNA WORLDS HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Moose(c) vs. Eric Young

TNA KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Jordynne Grace(c) vs. Tasha Steelz vs. Xia Brookside

TNA WORLDS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS MATCH
ABC (Ace Austin & Chris Bey)(c) vs. The System (Eddie Edwards & Brian Myers)

TNA KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS MATCH
MK Ultra (Masha Slamovich & Killer Kelly)(c) vs. Dani Luna & Jody Threat

NO DQ MATCH
PCO vs. Kon

Josh Alexander vs. Hammerstone

Nic Nemeth vs. Steve Maclin

Time Machine (Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, & Kushida) vs. Mustafa Ali & Grizzled Young Vets (James Drake & Zack Gibson)

PRESHOW:
The Rascalz (Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz) vs. Speedball Mountain (Speedball Mike Bailey & Trent Seven)

Maclin/Nemeth was an excellent opener, great back and forth.  Tag titles match was really good as well. Figured it was time for the title change, but still some nice near falls in there.

Another disappointing run for MK Ultra which likely spells the end for their team. Surprising outcome but cool for Dani & Jody. 

Hammerstone/Josh II was good stuff again. Figured Hammerstone had to get the win this time.

Knockouts 3 way was very good, all 3 looked great. Enjoyed the main event for a pretty good overall show. Cool ending visual of the System standing tall with the gold. 

Sacrifice full results:

Spoiler

PRESHOW:
*Crazzy Steve(c) def. Joe Hendry (4:38) to retain the Digital Media Championship with Belladonna's Kiss after AJ Francis interfered. 

*Speedball Mountain (Speedball Mike Bailey & Trent Seven) def. The Rascalz (Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz) (7:59) when Speedball pinned Wentz after a roundhouse kick/dragon suplex combo.

TNA Sacrifice - March 8, 2024 from Windsor, Ontario, Canada

*Nic Nemeth def. Steve Maclin (14:20) after the Danger Zone. 

*The System (Brian Myers & Eddie Edwards w/ Alisha) def. ABC (Ace Austin & Chris Bey)(c) (13:25) to WIN the tag team championships when Eddie pinned Ace with the Boston Knee Party after Alisha tripped Ace.

*PCO def. Kon (8:31) with the PCOsault on steel chairs

*Spitfire (Dani Luna & Jody Threat) def. MK Ultra (Masha Slamovich & Killer Kelly)(c) (2:42) when Jody pinned Kelly with a rollup to WIN the knockouts tag team championships. Afterwards, Masha walked out on Kelly.

*Hammerstone def. Josh Alexander (18:27) with the Nightmare Pendulum after using a low blow when the ref went down.

*Mustafa Ali & Grizzled Young Vets (James Drake & Zack Gibson) def. Time Machine (Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, & Kushida) (14:15) when Ali pinned Shelley with the 450 Splash. 

*Jordynne Grace(c) def. Tasha Steelz & Xia Brookside (12:34) with the Juggernaut Driver on Xia to RETAIN the knockouts championship. Ash by Elegance watched from ringside.

*Moose(c) def. Eric Young (22:09) to RETAIN the Worlds Championship with the Spear after interference from Frankie Kazarian. 

• 1 month later...

Skipped straight to this after finishing the previous special.

Opener was actually very exciting, once it got going. That give through the ropes into the corner and outside was crazy.

It's was surprising that Spitfire won the tag titles, also shocked that it wasn't Decay with the titles! Their reign was pretty short, then?

The tag titles changed to The System, I don't exactly like that, but the match was certainly exciting.

Kon vs PCO was alright, I almost thought that Kon might actually take it for a second there.

The Time Machine six man was very good and obviously all the better due to Good Hands changed to GYV. Shelley was rightfully still salty from the No Surrender and it cost them.

Alexander vs Hammerstone was good, but it kinda seemed that Hammerstone didn't have his working shoes on, but I guess he was more of a clear-cut heel this time, as witnessed by the ending.

Got to the Knockout's 3-way, but didn't start to watch it. This was Quality stuff so far!

• Like 1

The Knockout's 3-way ended up having some of the most innovative 3 person spots I think I've ever seen. In fact, some of the stuff I had never seen before.

It seemed like Ash will be targeting Brookside first, before setting her sights on the champion.

• Like 1