DVDVR Message Board

TNA Hard to Kill 2024 - 1/13/24

Thee official return of TNA this Saturday!

TNA Hard to Kill - January 13, 2024 from Las Vegas, NV

TNA WORLDS HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Alex Shelley(c) vs. Moose

TNA KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Trinity(c) vs. Jordynne Grace

TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Chris Sabin(c) vs. Kushida vs. El Hijo del Vikingo

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS MATCH
ABC (Ace Austin & Chris Bey)(c) vs. The Rascalz (Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz) vs. Grizzled Young Veterans (James Drake & Zack Gibson) vs. Speedball Mountain (Speedball Mike Bailey & Trent Seven)

ULTIMATE X
Tasha Steelz vs. Gisele Shaw vs. Alisha Edwards vs. Dani Luna vs. Jody Threat vs. Xia Brookside

Josh Alexander vs. Alex Hammerstone

Dirty Dango (w/ Alpha Bravo & Oleg Prudius) vs. PCO

DJ Whoo Kid & "Top Dolla" AJ Francis premiere their new music video for their song "We Out$ide"

PRESHOW:

TNA DIGITAL MEDIA CHAMPIONSHIP NO DQ MATCH
Tommy Dreamer(c) vs. Crazzy Steve

Brian Myers & Eddie Edwards vs. Frankie Kazarian & Eric Young

Rich Swann vs. Steve Maclin

plus probably more surprises!

• Like 1

Here's the dilemma guys:

The PPV's show up on TNA+ after, what 90 days after they originally air? At least the 2023 stuff is already all there, I think?

Buying the PPV is cheaper on Triller TV than it is on TNA+ if I  decide to watch it now, so that would be where I get it from.

So: Do I pony up the cash now, or wait until spring to watch it free? Suggestions?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

Here's the dilemma guys:

The PPV's show up on TNA+ after, what 90 days after they originally air? At least the 2023 stuff is already all there, I think?

Buying the PPV is cheaper on Triller TV than it is on TNA+ if I  decide to watch it now, so that would be where I get it from.

So: Do I pony up the cash now, or wait until spring to watch it free? Suggestions?

PPVs will show up on TNA+ after 30 days so not quite as long.

I'm assuming Triller has it differently where you are, but here Triller/TNA+ are the same price as far as I know ($39.99)

I'm personally a watch live or as soon as possible afterwards type, so mostly depends on when/how you prefer to watch and if you to plan to stay up to date/avoid spoiler kinda stuff, otherwise 30 days not bad for the 4 PPVs.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

PPVs will show up on TNA+ after 30 days so not quite as long.

I'm assuming Triller has it differently where you are, but here Triller/TNA+ are the same price as far as I know ($39.99)

I'm personally a watch live or as soon as possible afterwards type, so mostly depends on when/how you prefer to watch and if you to plan to stay up to date/avoid spoiler kinda stuff, otherwise 30 days not bad for the 4 PPVs.

I think it was around 22e on Triller over here (and 30 something on TNA+), but if the delay is only 30 days, I may be tempted to wait it out. There's just so many PPV's I haven't seen yet in the meantime. Started with Multiverse United 2 after this week's Impact.

• Like 1

Decent-solid show tonight. Preshow was pretty good. Maclin/Swann delivers, sad to see Dreamer's title run end.  I liked the Top Dolla/Joe Hendry bit, nice potential little feud there. 

Thought the first half of the PPV was a little underwhelming with nothing too special. Second half picked up a bit with the X Division title match and Josh/Hammerstone.

Jordynne/Trinity was very good even if the outcome seemed inevitable. Not much in the way of surprises but we've got Ash by Elegance and NIC Nemeth! Pretty great main event from Moose & Shelley. Didn't think Shelley would lose here, but nice to see Moose pull it off pretty much clean as the previous attempted interference didn't really affect. the new "The System" stable with Moose, Myers, and Eddie seems good, liked the added touch of DeAngelo Williams being there with his history with Moose. 

Full results TNA Hard to Kill 2024

Spoiler

PRESHOW:
*Steve Maclin def. Rich Swann (10:12) after the K.I.A.

*DJ Whoo Kid introduced AJ Francis, who cut a heel promo on the crowd before going to premiere their new music video for "We Out$ide" but Joe Hendry interrupted. Hendry presented his own music video mocking Francis. Whoo Kid attacked Hendry and Francis laid him out with a chokeslam. 

*The System (Brian Myers & Eddie Edwards w/ Alisha) def. Frankie Kazarian & Eric Young when Myers pinned Kazarian after Eddie hit the Boston Knee Party

*Crazzy Steve def. Tommy Dreamer (11:06) after Belladonna's Kiss to WIN the Digital Media Championship

TNA Hard to Kill 2024 - January 13, 2024 from Las Vegas, NV

*Gisele Shaw def. Tasha Steelz, Dani Luna, Xia Brookside, Alisha Edwards, & Jody Threat in Ultimate X to become #1 contender to the knockouts championship. 

*PCO def. Dirty Dango (w/ Alpha Bravo & Oleg Prudius) via DQ (1:29) when Bravo interfered. After the match, Bravo & Dango double teamed PCO until Rhino made the save. Santino Marella came out and made it a six man tag team match.

*PCO, Rhino, & Jake Something def. Dirty Dango, Alpha Bravo, & Oleg Prudius (7:11) when PCO pinned Bravo with the PCOsault

*Decay (Havok & Rosemary) def. MK Ultra (Masha Slamovich & Killer Kelly)(c) (6:23) when Havok pinned Masha after a double team to WIN the knockouts tag team championships.

*Scott D'Amore & Dorian Roldan came out to officially announce a TNA/AAA partnership. 

*Chris Sabin(c) def. Kushida & El Hijo del Vikingo (13:18) via Cradle Shock on Kushida to RETAIN the X Division Championship

*Josh Alexander def. Alex Hammerstone (15:35) after the C4 Spike

*The ABC (Ace Austin & Chris Bey)(c) def. The Rascalz (Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz), Grizzled Young Veterans (James Drake & Zack Gibson), and Speedball Mike Bailey & Lince Dorado (13:48) when Bey pinned Trey after the 1-2-Sweet to RETAIN the tag team championships.

*Jordynne Grace def. Trinity(c) (14:38) with the Juggernaut Driver to WIN the knockouts championship. During the match, Ash by Elegance (formerly Dana Brooke) appeared in the crowd to watch.

*Moose def. Alex Shelley(c) (21:41) after the Spear to WIN the TNA Worlds Heavyweight Championship. After the match, Nic Nemeth (formerly Dolph Ziggler) appeared and laid out Moose. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

TNA Hard to Kill 2024 now available on TNA+!

Watching Alexander vs Hammerstone  at the moment. Every match up to this point has rocked and then some! The X-Division 3-way was batshit!

And the home runs continue! That was a damn battle!

And the 4-way tag title match, holy shit!

Knockouts' World Title match got super intense by the end and the main event was made intriguing due to Moose's (mostly) logical and consistent selling of the left arm. Ending was good too, counter your opponent's finisher by hitting your own. I like Moose's entrance theme way more than I like Moose, but this was still a very good showing by him.

Anyone who hasn't seen this yet, check it out!!!

Edited by Shartnado
Everything has been super!
  • Like 1