[DVDVRMC] THE BROWN BUNNY (Gallo, 2003)

Posted Image

THE BROWN BUNNY

(Gallo, 2003)

IMDB

ROTTEN TOMATOES (43%)

WIKI

METACRITIC (51)

One of the only hold overs from the last version - this was the winner of the Rodger Ebert Hated Movies Poll. Though apparently he changed his mind over the years.

I just remember watching this basically for the same reason all of us did. CHLOE SEVIGNY BLOW JOBS!!!!

Of course - it was a fucking grind even getting to that part of the movie and then the moment you were waiting for happened and you were all sorts of disappointed and uncomfortable.

• Like 1

I'm not going to participate in the whole project, but this piece of crap is an hour and a half (or whatever) of my life that I will never get back.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

Granted, I've never actually watched the whole thing. Just one scene online. Watched it over and over and over.... 5 stars!!!!

• Like 2

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

Granted, I've never actually watched the whole thing. Just one scene online. Watched it over and over and over.... 5 stars!!!!

Gee, let me guess what that scene was....

• Like 1

If this movie had a Mena Suvari BJ, then yeah, I'd be excited.  But it has a Chloe Seviginy BJ performed on an ass ugly Vincent Gallo which is the totally un-erotic anti-climax to an otherwise depressing movie.

There are no words for how much I hate this fucking film.

I actually decided to watch the entire movie. Um yeah, Gigli was better if that gives you any idea of how good it was.

Chloe Sevigny can sho nuff suck dick though.