DVDVR Message Board

Cubsfan Weekly Lucha TV 2/21-2/22

Phil Schneider

Trios title match on Fox Sports is worth going out of the way to see, it's a few notches above what they've been doing lead into this.

52MX is skippable - the opener has names I like but it felt depressingly low gear

I liked the AAA opener much more than Rob, it's very strange. The rest of the show can be safely missed.

Quiet week outside from the CMLL Trios Titles match which I thought was tremendous and the 5 way FIL match.

Didn't think AAA opener was 'bad'... just... underwhelming. I tend to go into those with overly high expectations though and the Naucalpan/Toluca openers were both way better than this Ecatepec one. Either way the Queretaro opener this Friday will eat them all alive.

Need to watch Sunday's IWRG show though, 3ra looks okay.

I liked the Puma, Tiger, Virus match more than cubs did. The timing was reallocated relative to usual which meant it didn't have a satisfying tercera, but that meant the other falls felt more substantial.  It had my favorite beatdown in a while (though admittedly not a ton else), but was a really good Virus showcase.