DVDVR Message Board

I Am Performing Comedy In Boston

Greggulator

Hey everyone! I've said this before but not sure if it made the rounds. I do some stand-up type comedy. I'll be performing in Boston on March 1.

It's part of the after-party for the Sloan Sports Conference, which is that high-end sports nerd thing they have every year. It's put together by Luke and Matt Bonner (the Red Rocket on the San Antonio Spurs) for their charity called The Rock On Foundation. There's a Connect Four tournament (in tribute to Rajan Rondo), comedy and some music afterwards. It will be a blast!

The other comics on the bill include: Aaron Hertzog (from Philly, one of my best buddies, legitimately one of the funniest dudes I know) and Hari Kondanabalou (dude had a Comedy Central showing and has an album coming out on Kill Rock Stars -- he's terrific).

Here is the ticket information:

http://www.ticketfly.com/event/466503

You should totally go and stop by and say hello!

• Like 4

Coolness...was wondering if anyone else on here did the standup comedy thing.  I don't perform as often as I used to, but there are a ton of open-mic shows in the St. Louis area and I've dabbled in that for a few years now.  Even got paid a few times, amazingly enough.

Best of luck to ya...maybe we'll cross paths somewhere down the road.

Greg, did you do the Philly sketchfest this year? I'm submitting for next year's, curious how it was.

I haven't done that in a long time. Send me a DM and I'll give you some tips about it. Not sure who is running it but I can check it out for you.

Okay I remember you now Chris Gethard's brother. I remember that Ultimate Warrior video you made.

One of the worst bits I ever did. I tried to do that in order to win some contest WARRIOR was hosting. Ugh. All of my worst stuff is online. Nothing that was ever any good.

• 2 weeks later...