DVDVR Message Board

PPW Debut Show, featuring myself and EricR on commentary!

Yes, this is totally a cheap plug, but considering there's a lot of people out here who like to scan various indies across the country, a new one started up a couple months back near where myself and EricR lived and we got a chance to do commentary on it. We actually had a three camera presentation and everything!

The playlist shows the entire event. Standouts include the tag match featuring Jeff Cobb and JR Kratos along with the main featuring Marcus Lewis and Virgil Flynn, but the whole show is a lot of fun. Looking to do another show in the coming weeks. Check it out!

(Playlist)

• Like 5

Haha, that's the weirdest coincidence ever. 

Big Ben Johnson = ME :)   (don't post about my indy wrestling career or really post much at all on the boards anymore minus a few threads I still like to keep up with so wouldn't blame anyone for not knowing)

Was wondering who that was on commentary, would never have guessed you two...

• Like 4

Haha, that's the weirdest coincidence ever. 

Big Ben Johnson = ME :)   (don't post about my indy wrestling career or really post much at all on the boards anymore minus a few threads I still like to keep up with so wouldn't blame anyone for not knowing)

Was wondering who that was on commentary, would never have guessed you two...

Ha! Well, good stuff, sir! Hope you enjoyed yourself. It was a blast for myself and I'm sure it was for Eric, too.

• Like 1

Yeah, I also just put together that FLIK = BBJ when I saw Dylan had mentioned it. Embarrassing since I've gone out of my way to watch a couple matches on youtube with FLIK but then completely spaced on that fact when I, you know, was talking to you at the show. Whoops.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...