DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R1 Match 32: PUNK vs. LESNAR

PUNK vs. LESNAR  

117 members have voted

1. 1. LULZ

Getting my shit in before this motherfucker is locked...

It isn't apples to apples, and it isn't relevant to this matchup, but the best Brock/Taker match is better than Punk/Taker.

Well, for starters, this is factually incorrect. It's even more retarded if you think a re-match that hasn't even taken place yet is already better than an already excellent match.

I'm fairly sure he meant the best Brock/Taker match that's already happened, the HIAC for example, was better than Punk/Taker, not that he knew the upcoming match would automatically be better. Not necessarily saying that was their best, it's just the first to spring to my mind. 

Unless you knew that and I'm misunderstanding you. But the 'factual' thing is throwing me off, since this is all subjective to begin with.

Do you ever think Punk does anything wrong?

Well, to start, this isn't about whether or not Punk did something wrong, but more strawmen please.

Getting my shit in before this motherfucker is locked...

It isn't apples to apples, and it isn't relevant to this matchup, but the best Brock/Taker match is better than Punk/Taker.

Well, for starters, this is factually incorrect. It's even more retarded if you think a re-match that hasn't even taken place yet is already better than an already excellent match.

That's what I was figuring/hoping for.