DVDVR Message Board

R-Evolution III - 3/6/2022

2 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Don't say sorry for reacting that way. Things bring emotions out of people.

Not apologizing. In fact I'll say the last few months of AEW specifically has made it so rewarding to be a wrestling fan, wrestling being unique in that you get to see the same characters play out over decades in real time, so that when references to ROH angles from 16-17 years ago get made, and you remember watching those moments when they happened (or a few months later when you dropped way too much money on the DVDs) it adds so many more layers to what are already compelling stories. 

• Like 6

275302866_10158752128628862_1272300655581498042_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s261x260&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=vcrXm2tJ6m0AX_WJvvU&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AT-iD1lH_WgPjMO17czxeK8YNJ2cbfW-0m68MunSiEPDGw&oe=622DF5AE

My Birthday was both similar and different, the former spent with my Mum, Dad, and Laura, my Little Sister as I always do. The differences: The Batman at the cinema (really enjoyed it), my best friend called Adam who is like a Brother to me coming up where I live, Orion our new dog and AEW Revolution 2022 delivering as it did. All firsts. After The Batman, we went to my favourite place to eat called Pizza Pieces. A piece of cheesecake on the house with a lit candle on getting sung Happy Birthday which I didn't expect, lovely of them doing that. I want to give thanks to the posters here who wished me Happy Returns. It means a lot xxx.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 17

19 hours ago, The Natural said:

275302866_10158752128628862_1272300655581498042_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s261x260&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=vcrXm2tJ6m0AX_WJvvU&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AT-iD1lH_WgPjMO17czxeK8YNJ2cbfW-0m68MunSiEPDGw&oe=622DF5AE

My Birthday was both similar and different, the former spent with my Mum, Dad, and Laura, my Little Sister as I always do. The differences: The Batman at the cinema (really enjoyed it), my best friend called Adam who is like a Brother to me coming up where I live, Orion our new dog and AEW Revolution 2022 delivering as it did. All firsts. After The Batman, we went to my favourite place to eat called Pizza Pieces. A piece of cheesecake on the house with a lit candle on getting sung Happy Birthday which I didn't expect, lovely of them doing that. I want to give thanks to the posters here who wished me Happy Returns. It means a lot xxx.

Happy birthday Champ. We all need days like that, as trivial as they may appear to some. They go a long way in this day and age to help our mental health and well being. If I get a new vinyl, some sushi, brewed in Japan beer and a sniff of TV time for wrasslin’, I’m a happy man. Ultimately that’s why AEW has been so important; it’s made us happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1