DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Attila The Hut

Your Wrestling Observer Match of the Year for 2013 is...

Posted this in the WON Thread:

Interesting to see which of the Tanahashi/Okada matches came out on top. I'd have King of Pro-Wrestling over Invasion Attack. Happy the Wrestle Kingdom 7 match didn't win, it's their worst big match.

Interesting to see which of the Tanahashi/Okada matches came out on top. I'd have King of Pro-Wrestling over Invasion Attack. Happy the Wrestle Kingdom 7 match didn't win, it's their worst big match.

I figured either this or the KOPW match would win it. But I still haven't rewatched both of the matches to make a reasoned judgement over which deserves the award.

I figured either this or the KOPW match would win it. But I still haven't rewatched both of the matches to make a reasoned judgement over which deserves the award.

I did as well. I would like to watch both again.

I recently rewatched both. I give the edge to 10/14/13 over 4/7/13. That said, I think they're the #1 and 2 matches of the year.