DVDVR Message Board

AEW TV - 3/6 - 3/12/2024 - The Last Great American Dynasty

Hey, there's a show tonight:

• White vs Darby: Fresh match up. That slight on White that he's defined by the person he's wrestling isn't... untrue, really. But here he's got someone who should be able to do some really interesting things with him. I can't even picture this one in my head past the first minute or so, so I'm curious how they go about it.
  • Jericho/Hook vs Gates of Agony: Logic here is that Jericho was Lionheart when he interacted with Taz so he'll be Lionheart here. It's spurious at best. You should really have Jericho be the FIP so hook can come in hot with all the suplexes but is he really going to get sympathy? I'd feel better if they had three house shows to work this out on first.
  • Willow vs Riho: This should be delightful. I like the idea of Willow being unable NOT to bully her even though she doesn't want to just due to the size differential.
  • Joe vs Wardlow: We've seen this before but it was all based around Wardlow's bodypart selling then. This will probably be very different.
  • Bucks/Okada vs PAC/Eddie/PENTA: equal parts annoying and sublime. Maybe more annoying than sublime actually?
  • Mercedes: My gut still says that she doesn't quite know what she's stepping into yet, but that she'll absolutely love it once she figures it out.. if she figures it out.
  • Like 2