DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/9/23 - Chicago, IL

Impact Wrestling - Airing November 9, 2023 from Chicago, IL

*Tasha Steelz def. Deonna Purrazzo (9:29) after hitting The Okurrr twice.

*Crazzy Steve def. Tommy Dreamer(c) (6:31) via DQ when Dreamer used Steve's fork.

*Brian Myers def. Joe Hendry (9:59) with the Roster Cut after an eye poke

*Eric Young def. Eddie Edwards (w/ Alisha Edwards) (6:29) with the Piledriver after Alisha accidentally hit Eddie with the kendo stick.

*Dirty Dango & Oleg Prudius (w/ Alpha Bravo) def. Storm Grayson & Nick Diamond (1:44) after Dango used a reverse DDT.

*Alex Shelley(c) def. Jonathan Gresham (25:50) after Shellshock to retain the Impact Worlds Heavyweight Championship.

Edited by DreamBroken

• DreamBroken changed the title to Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/9/23 - Chicago, IL

Tasha vs Deonna was an awesome match between my two top favorites. Even though I hate how they rushed through the break up of their team so quickly after barely a month together and had the split caused in the match that got bumped off BFG, but the match ruled and I like both of them putting over their history and talking up how important the match was to them. Deonna losing clean like that, again, has me worried about her potentially leaving soon. But it's great to see Tasha return to form and hopefully get back to the top after a lot of time off this year.

Steve/Dreamer was a nice start to their feud, Myers/Hendry was pretty solid. Young/Eddie was surprisingly quick. Oleg Prudius rules.

Main event was amazing. Loved the crazy sequence of rollups towards the end and the reversals throughout. Gresham's new cheating at every chance character bit is a nice touch. Great finish to what came out of nowhere but felt like a big time match.  A good job with everything for next week being set up tonight.