DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 7/20/23 - Windsor, Ontario

*Taped for BTI: Alan Angels def. Crazzy Steve (7:44) after the Halo Strike. After the match, Heath ran in and took out Angels.

Impact Wrestling - Airing July 20, 2023 from Windsor, Ontario, Canada

*Scott D'Amore opened the show with a promo. D'Amore put over Slammiversary and announced his leave of absence as President of Impact is over. D'Amore mentioned Santino wrestling tonight and we would hear from Josh Alexander for the first time since his return. D'Amore started to announce the opening contest when he was interrupted by The Good Hands (Jason Hotch & John Skyler). They went back and forth and threatened D'Amore. D'Amore then told them that if they wanted to go, they would have a match now..

*Sami Callihan & Rich Swann def. The Good Hands (Jason Hotch & John Skyler) (4:27) after a double team slam.

*Jake Something def. Kevin Knight (13:31) after the black hole slam

*Courtney Rush (w/ JesSICKa) def. Savannah Evans (w/ Gisele Shaw & Jai Vidal) (3:57) with the Spear after Evans was distracted by Jody Threat taking out Vidal.

*Dirty Dango def. Santino Marella (6:02) after interference from John E. Bravo.

*Subculture (Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster w/ Dani Luna)(c) def. ABC (Ace Austin & Chris Bey) (20:01) to retain the tag team championships when Andrews pinned Bey with a rollup reversal after The Rascalz (Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz) interfered.

*Josh Alexander comes out for a promo. Josh announces he's cleared for in-ring competition and he wants his title back. Alex Shelley interrupts followed by Lio Rush to argue about the next title shot. Kushida interrupts with the X from winning Ultimate X to challenge Lio. Bully Ray comes out with Moose & Brian Myers and they take out Josh, Shelley and Kushida.

Edited by DreamBroken

Solid show coming off of Slammiversary.  Another stellar showing from Kevin Knight and Jake Something, both looked good and I'm glad if Jake is back full time.

Fun tag team title main event that got a lot of time.  Nice mix of challengers in the closing segment

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly less drinks in me, I had to watch the tag title match again and it was F'n nuts! In what universe you even see Subculture vs ABC? Crazy shit! Give me 3-way with Rascalz v ABC v Subculture NOW! I mean soon!

• Like 1