DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 7/13/23 - Atlanta, GA

*Dark Match:  Chick Donovan def. Johnny Swinger after Swinger initially won with Zicky Dice as referee but Ernest "The Cat" Miller arrived to force the match to be restarted. 

*Taped for BTI: Dirty Dango def. Heath (8:11) via rollup with feet on the ropes. Santino Marella did commentary until Dango baited him in to being held by security and cheapshotted him.  

Impact Wrestling - Airing July 13, 2023 from Atlanta, GA

*Zachary Wentz (w/ Trey Miguel) def. Chris Bey (w/ Ace Austin) (6:59) with a snapmare driver after using a weapon behind the ref's back.

*Speedball Mike Bailey def. Kevin Knight (12:21) after Ultima Weapon

*Joe Hendry & Yuya Uemura def. Kenny King & Sheldon Jean (5:42) when Hendry pinned Jean after the Standing Ovation

*Moose & Brian Myers def. Sami Callihan & Rich Swann (14:01) when Moose pinned Callihan with the Spear after a low blow behind the ref's back.

*Deonna Purrazzo(c) def. Jody Threat (12:03) via Venus de Milo submission to retain the knockouts championship in an open challenge. After the match, Deonna & Jody shake hands until Gisele Shaw, Savannah Evans, & Jai Vidal attack them, sparking a brawl of the entire knockouts division as Courtney Rush & JesSICKa attacked Savannah & Vidal, followed by The Coven and then Killer Kelly & Masha Slamovich, ending with Trinity coming down to clear the ring and then Trinity and Deonna end up in a pull apart brawl. 

Edited by DreamBroken

Solid show for the final build to Slammiversary. Wentz/Bey was a quick opener. I'm sad if Trey is left out of Slammiversary after the run he'd been on.

Speedball/Knight was awesome. A fun couple of tag matches and a very good main event, Deonna always the best. Her and Trinity headlining Slammiversary should be epic. 

I hate that Maclin is out, but an interesting cliffhanger tease ending if I guess PCO really is out. 

2 hours ago, elizium said:

Do Impact dark matches ever end up online? I need to see that one

Most of the time they do at some point end up being put online as "Digital Exclusive" matches, hopefully this one does for sure!

• Like 1