DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling - 6/22/23; Columbus, OH

Pretty good show. Speedball and Gresham always work well together. I absolutely love the team-up of Masha and Killer Kelly together, solid little match from Kelly and Taylor. 

Much more wrestling heavy show than last week. Good main event tag. Edwards & Kazarian made a good pairing until the end. I was glad Eddie didn't turn on Frankie as I thought for sure was going to happen.

Nevaeh looked great on BTI and I was glad to see her involved later on backstage which I can only hope means she sticks around further now. Also neat that they gave sort of a write off to Jimmy Jacobs getting wiped out.

Full results:

Spoiler

*BTI: Jody Threat def. Nevaeh (8:04) with the F-Bomb

Impact Wrestling - Airing June 22, 2023 from Columbus, OH

*Brian Myers & The Good Hands (Jason Hotch & John Skyler) def. oVe (Sami Callihan, Jake Crist, & Madman Fulton) (6:19) when Myers pinned Crist after the Roster Cut following interference from Moose.

*Dirty Dango def. Bhupinder Gujjar (2:13) after an inverted DDT. After the match, Santino Marella came out and hit Dango with The Cobra.

*Speedball Mike Bailey & Jonathan Gresham def. The Design (Angels & Kon w/ Deaner) (9:32) when Speedball pinned Angels with Ultima Weapon after Angels argued with Deaner at ringside.

*Killer Kelly def. Taylor Wilde (w/ KiLynn King) (5:08) with a victory roll. After the match, The Coven attacked Kelly until Masha Slamovich made the save.

*Joe Hendry(c) def. Yuya Uemura (9:06) after the Standing Ovation to retain the Digital Media Championship. After the match, Kenny King & Sheldon Jean faced off with Hendry.

*Bully Ray & Steve Maclin def. Frankie Kazarian & Eddie Edwards (w/ Alisha) (15:37) when Maclin pinned Kazarian after a reverse 3D with Bully, following Edwards accidentally superkicking Kazarian.