DVDVR Message Board

Ask Octopus Anything

Octopus

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Chili's, no. O'Charley's, yes. (Shit, I can't remember the Tex-Mex flip of Chili's, what is it? THERE HAS TO BE ONE.)

I’ Harley’s doesn’t exist. It is merely a Tex-Mex figment or your Tex-Mex imagination.

1 hour ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

On the Border? 

middle of the state, actually 

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Don't think I've ever seen one, but I've had the chips from the store enough... it rates.

(Those chips are your perfectly nuclear sodium bombs btw. They should have a warning about eating more than five before incurring risk of an immediate coronary event.)

Ooooo! Ooooo! On the Border is actually divested by Brinker International, Inc.... who also own Chili's. IT RATES! O'Charley's Spider Man Clone would be Bennigan's.

when I eat chips that are too salty I currently cough too much. I have a bad trachea. But I do like salt

1 hour ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Because I live in a terrible part of the country, On the Border tortilla chips are on the only decent ones around. So give me sodium or give me death....closely related to my sodium intake.

That said, it's crazy that despite there being a regional difference between Checker's/Rally's and Hardee's/Carl Jr.'s, none of them can stay in business around here for more than a year. I am constantly bombarded with advertising from chains that don't have a restaurant in a 100 mile radius.

I will pray for your eventual move to the passive aggressive Minnesota 

Fuck, I saw the pretty (I’m drunk but loyal to wife) El Loro waitresses waving at me. I’ll do a casual big wave. 
new friend , mahir, has a wife in Saudi Arabia and works through Uber. He’s killing it it and I’m gonna send him prayers and good will that his beautiful wife can move stateside. He’s a good dude and we’re friends now. Everyone hope for his happiness.

1 minute ago, Curt McGirt said:

l'Harley's is the French O'Charley's, s'lilhC is the Irish one. 

I’m Norwegian, Irish, and some German. Not French or ocharlie. Irish yes though 

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Shit, she better be on speed dial for you right now...

Happily married. Buuut, a diff waiter at El Loro said one of them had a crush on me and she got all bashful. But that was last year before QUAKE BY THE LAKE and she still thinks I’m cute but I’m married nbd not being stupid sup I’m cute 

Here’s a thing; My wife is awesome and has shitty friends. A history of letting her down and canceling and being pieces of shit. She is having fun tomorrow and I will not let her miss it!!!!!!!! I love her so much and she deserves better than the terrible people that let her down 

Just now, Curt McGirt said:

In all seriousness, can't even get into the topic of "shitty friends" tonight. Maybe down the road but I've been in some serious pain over some real motherfuckers. It's... ugly.

Yo, saw your shitty week post. Hit me up on the DM if you want to vent. You’re a good dude

• Thanks 1

So I managed to scare people. Walked to Taco Bell, (I know some of the people that work there so it was a shot) I saw the side door open for delivery and walked to it to see if I can take an order. A delivery guy was nervously saying I had to be in a car. I ask if I should drive (as a joke) and he doesn’t know what to say. I apologize, and leave. Didn’t mean to cause trouble. If the right person saw me it would work but I feel bad ruining someone’s flow/ day. I’m at the gas station nearby and will get food