DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 7/2/15

victor

* Dark match: Tyler Breeze defeat a local wrestler.

* SmackDown kicks off with an in-ring promo from The Authority.

* Bray Wyatt defeated Dean Ambrose.

* Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns and Mark Henry vs. Ryback is announced for later in the show.

* Truth defeats Adam Rose. Adam Rose cuts a promo before the match.

* Ryback defeats Mark Henry. Before the match Henry cuts a promo on Ryback.

* Brie Bella defeated Naomi.

* The Prime Time Players defeated The Ascension.

* Rusev cuts a promo on Dolph Ziggler and Lana.

* Seth Rollins cut a promo. He said if Roman Reigns doesn’t come out by the count of 10 then he wins by forfeit. Reigns makes it out but the match ends in DQ when J&J Security attacks Reigns. Ambrose runs out to make the save. Rollins and Noble escape while Reigns and Ambrose destroy Mercury to end SmackDown.

Doesn't seem like much of a show. They've been coasting on Smackdown the last few weeks.

Sure seems like they're building towards a triple threat with the Shield guys for SummerSlam, but I don't know how Rollins gets past Lesnar at Battleground. Without the title on the line, the triple threat kind of loses it's luster since it's like, a year and a half out from the break-up. Forget Smackdown - they've been coasting, period, for months now. Where's the annual "big" summer storyline? Don't tell me it's Triple H versus Rollins, unless it somehow, miraculously, leads to the reformation of The Shield.

A positive thing: I love the Prime Time Players, so their run is pretty awesome to me. And D-Young wants to bring back the original tag team titles, so I'm all for that too.

I have to say, Truth coming out with the spraypainted bedsheet, paper crown and see-through plunger complete with water made me laugh my ass off. He even hit a really nice Flatliner! Thumbs up, Ron.

Also, Mark Henry: "Tonight he gonna get his hairline pushed back."