DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: MARC HAUSS

RIPPA

Since people have complained when I posted US Indy guys without a little bit of explanation. Here ya go

"Mark Hauss is a US Indy guy who uses a lot of play on words since his last name is "House" (I did his "Whose Hauss?" shirt)"

G0aRmpfJ.jpeg

God I spent far too long seeing if the Vordell Walker rule applied. (It doesn't seem too...)

Oh well - God Bless Hauss uploading all his own matches

Poor Brutus.  He is probably the worker I like least of all time, but that pop he gets for his ring entrance was pathetic.

I am totally clueless about the current indie scene, so I was happy to see that Hauss has worked guys that I recognize like Cheech & Cloudy.

Is the DAWG fed in this match with Jock Sampson the same as NWA-DAWG where Vordell Walker, Chance Prophet, and Damian Wayne used to work and isn't DAWG the TAFKA NWA- New Jersey?

Is the DAWG fed in this match with Jock Sampson the same as NWA-DAWG where Vordell Walker, Chance Prophet, and Damian Wayne used to work and isn't DAWG the TAFKA NWA- New Jersey?

I am pretty sure that yes it is. I mean how many other DAWG feds in New Jersey are there going to be.

Wait - this is wrestling. Don't answer that.

Okay - Youtube is really pissing me off. Well more the embedding is.

Anyway - the fact that Hauss comes out to Run's House officially makes him my favorite wrestler

• Like 1

God I spent far too long seeing if the Vordell Walker rule applied. (It doesn't seem too...)

I missed it originally, what is the Vordell Walker rule anyway?

If a guy has a match against Vordell Walker online - that is the match I post first