DVDVR Message Board

AEW TV - 4/10 - 4/16/2024 - Julia Hart of (Real) Glass

There definitely only need to be one set of trios titles. HOB should win both and carry them until 2027, when their contracts expire. They should road grade everyone. They should all also achieve singles accolades. Imagine how fun a Buddy Matthews Owen Hart cup run would be. Would help that tourney build some prestige after the second winner was derailed by Punk leaving and the first winner was… adam Cole. Brody & Malakai holding singles gold. Maybe a standard tag title run, too. I’m a big HOB fan, and I think they bring a dynamic that’s unique to them in AEW. They should be doing a lot more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Just Dave said:

Imagine how fun a Buddy Matthews Owen Hart cup run would be. Would help that tourney build some prestige after the second winner was derailed by Punk leaving and the first winner was… adam Cole.

I'm trying to figure what you mean about Punk leaving, and I'm hindered by the fact that I can't for the life of me remember who the second men's Owen winner was. Was it Jungle Boy? I don't think it was Jungle Boy.