DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble XXXVII - 1/27/2024

The fitness model comment is totally fair, one of Vince's lasting contributions to wrestling is giving everyone in the company body dysmorphia. There's Otis, Ivar, Bronson Reed as you mentioned, Nia Jax as well but the overall body shape and presentation is pretty generic

Edit to add: And that's reflected in the generic entrance themes that not even Seth Rollins could identify with any certainty

Edited by Godfrey

1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

The fitness model comment is totally fair, one of Vince's lasting contributions to wrestling is giving everyone in the company body dysmorphia. There's Otis, Ivar, Bronson Reed as you mentioned, Nia Jax as well but the overall body shape and presentation is pretty generic

Edit to add: And that's reflected in the generic entrance themes that not even Seth Rollins could identify with any certainty

You could've held a gun to my head and I wouldn't have been able to tell you whether or not Ivar was in this Rumble. And Nia has lost so much weight she almost doesn't stick out in my mind anymore. She's really doing much better work now.