DVDVR Message Board

Elementary

Reed

• 2 weeks later...

Random thoughts:

-Sherlock becoming a sponsor is either going to be great TV or awful TV. No in-between.

-How can Joan walk in those heels?

-I did like that we got more backstory on Joan. 

-I hope Bell gets written out and replaced with someone with a personality. Maybe Mycroft can become a regular.

-Gregson isn't much better. Him and Bell's whole characters basically seem to be "Cops who help Sherlock and Joan and aren't as incompetent as the rest."  Both are just very bland and uninteresting.

-Early Moriarty prediction: Sherlock think she's still infatuated/focused on him, but in truth, she's become dangerously obsessed with Joan, for being the one who caught her, and will try and murder her in the next episode. She will also escape from jail because, hey, she's a supervillain and for supervillains escaping from jail is easier than catching food poisoning in Moscow.

• 3 weeks later...

There's no way this show goes on without the Moriarty reveal getting ret-conned. I'll be surprised if it lasts this season, to be honest.

Interestingly it looked like they may be retconning it-somewhat. Especially when she talked about "her mentor" who gave her the dossier full of names and secrets. They didn't explicitly come out and say it, but I think the idea might be that "Moriarty" is a code name that gets passed down through the criminal ranks.