DVDVR Message Board

TNA iMPACT Spoilers for 3/21/24 - Windsor, Ontario

*Taped for Xplosion: Rosemary (w/ Havok) def. Masha Slamovich (w/ Killer Kelly)

TNA iMPACT - Airing March 21, 2024 from Windsor, Ontario, Canada

*Jake Something def. Chris Bey (w/ Ace Austin), Alan Angels, Leon Slater, Kevin Knight, & Jason Hotch (w/ John Skyler) (14:47) after Into the Void on Hotch to become #1 contender to the X Division Championship.

*Deaner came to the ring for a promo and talks about not being himself for the past year and blamed himself for his failures, saying his future decisions would be the people's choice until the Grizzled Young Vets interrupted. 

*Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & Kushida) def. Grizzled Young Vets (James Drake & Zack Gibson)

*Crazzy Steve(c) def. PCO to retain the Digital Media Championship with a rollup after interference from Kon.

*Eric Young came to the stage for a promo and challenged Frankie Kazarian to a Full Metal Mayhem match at Rebellion.

*Ash by Elegance def. Seleziya Sparx (2:41) with the Rarified Air. After the match, Ash continued to attack Sparx with a steel chair until Xia Brookside made the save.

*Nic Nemeth came to the ring for a promo and talked about being in TNA to stay, vowing to become worlds champion until The System (Moose, Brian Myers, & Eddie Edwards w/ Alisha) interrupted. 

*Jordynne Grace(c) def. Tasha Steelz (9:16) with the Juggernaut Driver to retain the knockouts championship.

Edited by DreamBroken

Fun opening x Division showcase opener. I wanna see Jake Something win the title and keep his momentum going but I doubt it happens. Missed a bit in the middle due to rain/signal.  Some good segments setting up future stuff. a Deaner face turn is interesting. Always enjoy Tasha getting a main event spot, solid match as I'm guessing Ash by Elegance will be next for Jordynne before long.