DVDVR Message Board

The Tag Rope Magazine

I'm a bit old school in the sense that as much as I love reading the great work of Dean, Phil and the gang in the actual DVDVR reviews I still love the feeling of leafing through a wrestling magazine. There are a few good wrestling magazines still chugging along and they are all worth your time. I happen to write for one of them, The Tag Rope. It really is a magazine worth checking out. Oli Sandler provides high quality photography, while Pedro Carvalho provides the best wrestling related art going as companion pieces for some of the articles. Pedro always provides a piece for my articles and with no shame I can say that without his art my articles wouldn't be anywhere near as good as they are. The Tag Rope offers long form thought provoking pieces about the world of wrestling. Interviews, match reviews, predictions, opinion pieces, and a lot of fun can be found within its pages.

There's currently an eBook collecting a handful of articles from the first four issues; and it also includes original art from Pedro and an original match review written by yours truly. The best thing about the eBook is that it's free. So head over to PayHip and download your free copy today. Otherwise we sell both digital and print copies of the magazine, released quarterly, that can be found in the link below.

The Tag Rope