DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR SURVIVAL FOOTBALL 2022

RIPPA

• RIPPA changed the title to DVDVR SURVIVAL FOOTBALL 2022
8 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I think I fucked up by entering twice.  But I guess we'll see. 

You are listed twice - didn't think Yahoo would let someone enter twice with the same email

But it is also Yahoo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

You are listed twice - didn't think Yahoo would let someone enter twice with the same email

But it is also Yahoo

It's weird, I used my Google account to log in to it, think that was linked to my other Yahoo account (ending in _2000).   But they're not, apparently.  So, two entries.   (If you can get rid of the google one, that would help.)

3 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

It's weird, I used my Google account to log in to it, think that was linked to my other Yahoo account (ending in _2000).   But they're not, apparently.  So, two entries.   (If you can get rid of the google one, that would help.)

Both are listed under your gmail account - that is what is weird

One has your pic one doesnt - I am assuming the one linked to your yahoo account is the one with your pic

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

Assuming ties are eliminated, it's down to only a handful, which has got to be a record of some sort. . . 

I'm in a survivor pool at work and, for some reason, they count ties as wins. If they were (correctly) counted as losses, we'd have lost 28 of 58 participants already. I'm kinda irritated that ties aren't losses (since I'm one of the survivors, lol). 

Edited by Tabe
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tabe said:

I'm in a survivor pool at work and, for some reason, they count ties as wins. If they were (correctly) counted as losses, we'd have lost 28 of 58 participants already. I'm kinda irritated that ties aren't losses (since I'm one of the survivors, lol). 

I first picked the Colts, but then changed to the Ravens because I didn't trust them. Good thing I did.

51 minutes ago, Tabe said:

ESPN doesn't eliminate you on Ties which I found out yesterday since I thought the Colts knocked me out.