DVDVR Message Board

Teaching the DALL·E 2 Image AI to understand wrestling

Hamhock

I got into the public Beta for DALL·E 2, the "new AI system that can create realistic images and art from a description in natural language". I am feeding it wrestling-related prompts and seeing what results from it, and will post the best/worst of it here.

TO BEGIN!

Prompt: Photo of a 1980s pro wrestler delivering a flying elbow drop from the top rope to his downed opponent. The wrestler is wearing silver-blue trunks and knee pads, and the wrestling match is taking place at Madison Square Garden.

YrJwxZWm.pngntsB7Hfm.png
oNPlK4Cm.png7XY1W3nm.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Prompt: 1985 World Championship Wrestling telecast on WTBS with Tony Schiavone eating a pizza while David Crockett holds a microphone and screams “Look at him, Tony!” in a large comic strip speech bubble next to him.

nNDk6l3m.pngYlPbeydm.pngNCT78qKm.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Prompt: Hulk Hogan bodyslams the 800-pound Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania III, brother. Andre passed away a few days later, bless his heart.

Ya2KjxHm.pngtvUBPMSm.png
HkC0DfDm.pngjsYnfcim.png

• Like 2

This thread will be fun..  But I'll give you a small word of warning.  If anything of a sexual nature gets posted here, I will lock this thread, nuke it from orbit, and ban ban ban. ? 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

This thread will be fun..  But I'll give you a small word of warning.  If anything of a sexual nature gets posted here, I will lock this thread, nuke it from orbit, and ban ban ban. ? 

image.png

never mind

Edited by nate
Posted "Hogan and beefer hanging and banging"
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

I'm really pleased that in the "Gordlow loves Sports Entertainment" image there is a bald guy in the second row.

I did "Octopus puts an Octopus hold on The Octopus, Jonathan Gresham" but the results are definitely of a sexual nature (in Japan, anyway).

I’m generally horny

26 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

image.png

we can all agree that Stan Hansen sunbathing isn’t sexual, right? 

Edited by Octopus

12 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

image.png

Not to be confused with Asuka from GTA3 in WWE

• Thanks 2