DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon Retires

13 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I am going to play the devil's advocate and say he doesn't use those services. At least not any services where he couldn't be 2 or 3 degrees away.

You know how fast Vince would get arrested in some type of sting operation if it was just him doing it? He would need some type of broker to stay out of trouble.

counterpoint: Robert Kraft

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I am going to play the devil's advocate and say he doesn't use those services. At least not any services where he couldn't be 2 or 3 degrees away.

You know how fast Vince would get arrested in some type of sting operation if it was just him doing it? He would need some type of broker to stay out of trouble.

There are services that cater to this very specific level of clientele. Trust me. 

37 minutes ago, JLowe said:

counterpoint: Robert Kraft

Kraft doesn't seem as peculiar as Vince does. Maybe Pats fans probably know different.

Also, I'm talking full on solicitation....not place in malls offers extra services under the guise of something else. They didn't have a good case against Kraft other than he went to this place with friends, and we got some video that is inadmissible in court. Vince is building a case against himself. He is doing the work of the prosecutors.

6 minutes ago, matt925 said:

There are services that cater to this very specific level of clientele. Trust me. 

I am not talking about the level of clientele though. I am talking about a guy who has limited people skills beyond being a wrestling promoter. That said, I'm pretty sure we're in for some tell-all book from a woman who received a rider request as long as Homer's The Odyssey.

1 hour ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I am not talking about the level of clientele though. I am talking about a guy who has limited people skills beyond being a wrestling promoter. That said, I'm pretty sure we're in for some tell-all book from a woman who received a rider request as long as Homer's The Odyssey.

This part right here.

I keep coming back to the fact that this guy could only get women if they worked for him.  Like the idea, even in an open marriage, that he could just meet a woman someplace and get together just didn't compute.  So much so that he literally saw a woman he wanted to fuck, so he gave her a job first so he could fuck her.  That is absolutely mind blowing to me. 

Either Vince was just so stunted emotionally and psychologically that he couldn't comprehend getting with a woman any other way, or this was his kink -- he could only enjoy it if he had power over them.  I'm sort of leaning toward the latter at this rate.  This has been my Dr. Sidney M. Basil moment of the day, thank you for your time.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

This part right here.

I keep coming back to the fact that this guy could only get women if they worked for him.  Like the idea, even in an open marriage, that he could just meet a woman someplace and get together just didn't compute.  So much so that he literally saw a woman he wanted to fuck, so he gave her a job first so he could fuck her.  That is absolutely mind blowing to me. 

Either Vince was just so stunted emotionally and psychologically that he couldn't comprehend getting with a woman any other way, or this was his kink -- he could only enjoy it if he had power over them.  I'm sort of leaning toward the latter at this rate.  This has been my Dr. Sidney M. Basil moment of the day, thank you for your time.

I think you're digging to deep into Vince's psychological issues when it comes to him screwing employees or giving women jobs so he could screw them, that kind of behavior was pretty common for executive types back in the day, it never stopped being 1987 for Vince in that department. 

Also, Vince was way too much of a workaholic and work-out-aholic to leave the office at 1pm for the Country Club and hit on Lacy Underall types, or stop at some upscale Greenwich brothel on the way home from work.

• Like 3

The CEO of McDonalds had to step down recently over sexual misconduct with an employee and I think Musk just knocked up a Tesla executive. It’s never gone out of style and it won’t because it’s baked into what motivates a lot of people to succeed in the first place. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Mister TV said:

I think you're digging to deep into Vince's psychological issues when it comes to him screwing employees or giving women jobs so he could screw them, that kind of behavior was pretty common for executive types back in the day, it never stopped being 1987 for Vince in that department. 

Also, Vince was way too much of a workaholic and work-out-aholic to leave the office at 1pm for the Country Club and hit on Lacy Underall types, or stop at some upscale Greenwich brothel on the way home from work.

Ah, the infamous brothels of Connecticut where you can procure a prostitute after work much like someone working a 9 to 5 going through the Burger King drive thru for their order of two Whoppers with cheese, a large fry, and a Coke with lite ice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

For fuck’s sake.  How tacky.  What would the tax hit on those be?  Surely not too much for a supposed billionaire.  What a couple of grade A world class scumbags.

On one hand it can be said that rich people are typically penny pinchers. Many anyway.  They have money because they don't spend it.

On the other hand, the guy used to get his hair cut every Thursday. How many people do you know that get their haircut every week?  Fuck!! Check for payouts to his hair stylist!!!!

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

For fuck’s sake.  How tacky.  What would the tax hit on those be?  Surely not too much for a supposed billionaire.  What a couple of grade A world class scumbags.

Just wait til you find out why billionaires have such large fine art collections. It’s related!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, matt925 said:

Just wait til you find out why billionaires have such large fine art collections. It’s related!

Up until NFTs, art was THE big way to launder money in recent years. 

Wait, is VKM or Trump in potential trouble for this? If Trump gets prosecuted because his WWE payments were to his (corrupt, sham) foundation, I will do the world's longest Boogie Woogie Man entrance dance in glee and righteous irony. Or is VKM in more hot water because the appearance fee was to a "foundation" and therefore deductible?Were these payments not common knowledge? 

kramer-write.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Speaking of organized crime figures, I was re-reading Five Families and Selwyn Raab wrote that John Gotti got his hair cut Every. Day. 

That's probably just a dude with hangups who was worried about his MANLY~! image if he paid for a "stylist."