DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL PRESEASON

Dolfan in NYC

Bucs have announced that Tom Brady will be away from the team while he deals with a "personal matter" until after Tampa's Aug 20 preseason game

EDIT - Todd Bowles said this was planned from before training camp started. When asked if it was health related, Bowles just responded "It's a personal issue. That's all I can tell you."

1 hour ago, BobbyWhioux said:

it's a He's 40+ years old and he's Tom Motherfucking Brady he doesn't have to do training camp if he doesn't want to issue

Exactly. 

On 8/9/2022 at 8:02 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Miami trades TE Adam Shaheen's unvaccinated ass to Houston for a 6 next year. 

Well nevermind.  He failed his physical and the trade has been voided. 

On 8/9/2022 at 1:47 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

OT Mekhi Beckton fractured his kneecap during practice.   The Jets say he's done for the year. 

New York signs Duane Brown to a 2 year deal.  He'll take over Beckton's role. 

13 hours ago, hammerva said:

Early overreaction: Malik Willis looking pretty solid against the Ravens tonight

I know Malik has taken ownership of his own effort at Auburn, but Gus not being able to make Malik the guy still is a frustrating "what if?"

I watched the first Lions episode of Hard Knocks last night. Good stuff. Dan Campbell came across as more genuine and less like a clown than what I saw of him last year. Came away with a really positive impression of Duce Staley. Aidan Hutchinson singing "Billie Jean" was great, especially after he butchered the first attempt. 

p.s. Devin Gardner is a very large human being. Way bigger than I ever realized. I somehow didn't realize it has been *8* years since he played for Michigan. Good for him getting into broadcasting. 

7 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Saleh's team had a classy response

Robert Saleh called the hit "egregiously awful". Pretty rare for a coach to criticize his own guy like that. 

• Like 3