DVDVR Message Board

WE'VE CENA NUFF - WWE TV - 6/27 - 7/3/2022

Dolfan in NYC

The battle royal was decent.

VR destroying New Day with shields was fun.

The women's tag match was solid stuff, probably the best Alexa has looked since she returned. Match did feel slightly awkward with only one heel though they made it work without gettign too dumb on the dissension parts. 

The 4-way was an interesting match of 4 guys who are arguably good but many don't usually like to watch. The match was fun in the end, and its always nice to be reminded that Corbin is one of the more solid heels running around in WWE right now.

• Like 1

This smackdown was good. Not sure what the point of the good old fashioned battle royal was, but it was a fun match.

The six woman was pretty good and Becky was great on commentary. She had me laughing.

The only thing that was terrible was the MMM segment. You know your family and friends who wonder why you watch wrestling and you're like no I swear it's good and then this comes on and you have no answer for it. This was one of those things. But I enjoy a good train wreck so bring on the models.

Glad madcap won the four way. I was afraid Corbin would win twice in one night.

7 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

The only thing that was terrible was the MMM segment. You know your family and friends who wonder why you watch wrestling and you're like no I swear it's good and then this comes on and you have no answer for it. This was one of those things. But I enjoy a good train wreck so bring on the models.

Oh come on man.  This wasn't even the silliest thing put on TV this week.