DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SUMMER 2022

odessasteps

On 8/13/2022 at 11:17 PM, The Natural said:

To add insult to injury, this is Brentford's biggest top-flight win since beating Grimsby Town 6-1 in April 1938.

Also Brentford's first win over United since the same year.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cubbymark said:

I hate football. And the Championship is nothing short of purgatory.

I actually thought about trying to follow a Championship team this year. I just have no idea who.

Also: https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4724064/christian-pulisic-future-man-united-interested-in-loan-deal-for-usmnt-chelsea-forward

Edited by Chaos

That’s why it’s funny everyone is clowning United right now. Arsenal had 0 points after three games and prob should have qualified for the Champions League. They have different problems but 2 games is too small a sample size to project a season, esp with the transfer window still open. 

23 hours ago, odessasteps said:

That’s why it’s funny everyone is clowning United right now. Arsenal had 0 points after three games and prob should have qualified for the Champions League. They have different problems but 2 games is too small a sample size to project a season, esp with the transfer window still open. 

Because it's United. Now is the time to be relishing in their downfall. United can't even bring in 36 year old strikers.

• Thanks 1

What an f'n match... I can't even complain about the draw because it was so damn fun to watch. The Toon are going to give a whole bunch of clubs hives if today was any indication 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raziel said:

I'm pretty sure I *don't* want to watch United/Pool today, but I kinda can't not...

Understandable.

Rumours Manchester United Captain, Harry Maguire dropped to the bench.

Edited by The Natural

I'll save the "minnows won their cup final" jokes for another time because United were completely gangsta tonight. Dropping Maguire AND Ronaldo... talk about placing all your chips on the table! Ten Hag was completely fearless with his tactics and it paid off in spades.