DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SUMMER 2022

odessasteps

10 hours ago, SirFozzie said:

If you ever want to make a Man City fan freak out, just share this link to them and tell them "Don't click the link, you don't want to know"

(it's not Erling, it's the US Government Official Deb.. but since the tweet hid that information, my eyebrows rose for a couple seconds till I clicked the link) (the embed provides information that the tweet itself hides, only saying )

VelvetyAggressiveEyra-size_restricted.gi

Hot take ((literally)

if they moved the Qatar World Cup (nominally) because of the heat, the North America. WC will end up moved from summer, given it’s been warmer in parts of the US (and probably Mexico) than Dohar in recent weeks. 

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

No Gary Neville. Surprising omission.

Alexander-Arnold is a little young to be on an on-time list, but if he keeps playing like he is, I can get behind him over Neville at Right Back in a few more years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SirFozzie said:

I think we have a top candidate for the award of "The most petulant red card of the 2022-23" season on day 1 of it.

https://twitter.com/Mattyp45/status/1553393769399160833

Oh yes. Happened against Bradford City making it all the more sweeter. Cheers, Lee Tomlin! Tomlin and the videos of his sending off is trending on Twitter.

Sadly Bradford City's Emmanuel Osadebe suffered a suspected broken leg. Liam Ravenhill was given a yellow card and substituted straight after by Gary McSheffrey.

Edited by The Natural

So, apparently former German international GK Jens Lehmann allegedly unplugged his neighbour's security camera, than proceeded to destroy same neighbour's garage with a chainsaw. Unfortunately for Lehmann, the camera proceeded to run on battery. Lehmann disputes all this so far, but it's a hell of a tabloid story. 

I'm attending my first Inter Miami game ever (vs FC Cincinnati)

Lol there is zero defense played here.  It's 3-2 and Higuaín has a hat trick.  

We're at halftime!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'm attending my first Inter Miami game ever (vs FC Cincinnati)

Lol there is zero defense played here.  It's 3-2 and Higuaín has a hat trick.  

We're at halftime!!!

I wonder if folks three states away could hear Ray Hudson after that 96' goal.

• Haha 1