DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SUMMER 2022

odessasteps

Kalvin Phillips to Man City for £42 million plus add-ons. So £50,000,000. Shame to see him leave Leeds though.

Well apparently Wayne has convinced his family that America is great because he has agreed to become DC United manager

Reportedly deal will be announced after Rooney secures his Visa (and there a some final details still being worked out)

The deal is apparently guaranteed through next year with an option for 2024.  I'd be shocked if he makes it that long.

This strikes me as desperation - on the whole, this team is just plain bad and they're looking for anything to stop the bleeding that doesn't involve fixing the real problems - getting rid of the GM and selling the team to competent owners.  Taxi Fountas will be wanting to get out of here as soon as he's able.

The FMF (Mexican Soccer Federation) fires their Women's Coach, Men's U-20 Coach, and Sporting Director for missing out on the 2023 WWC, 2023 U-20 World Cup, and the 2024 Men's and Women's Olympic Tournaments.

Insert your favorite "That's a real shame," "GTFO," or "Get to steppin'" gif here.

If you ever want to make a Man City fan freak out, just share this link to them and tell them "Don't click the link, you don't want to know"

(it's not Erling, it's the US Government Official Deb.. but since the tweet hid that information, my eyebrows rose for a couple seconds till I clicked the link) (the embed provides information that the tweet itself hides, only saying )