DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2022 Pro Wrestling Discussion

3 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

So at what point do you bloat up too big and start adding posters who only have like 40 posts to their credit?

Fairly soon. Jump on while you can still be a Konan or Buff Bagwell. 

wEeEeE tAkiNg OvAh

Edited by Octopus

1 hour ago, Octopus said:

I could see @just drew hitting us with a bat.

wE tAkIn OvAaAaAh

I’m afraid of heights. No rafters for this guy. I’d rather be Stevie Ray, calling people “yaks” and “sad sack ass fruit booties” and boldly claiming “suckas gotsta know!”

34 minutes ago, The Natural said:

As a lifelong fan of Wrestling and Bradford City, this made me LOL.

Eh, those chair shots were pretty weak. How are his punches? 

If they're DVDVR Approved(c), they should convert him from the midfield to keeper. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, just drew said:

I’m afraid of heights. No rafters for this guy. I’d rather be Stevie Ray, calling people “yaks” and “sad sack ass fruit booties” and boldly claiming “suckas gotsta know!”

I was trying to find the clip from when Mysterio used to hit Bronco Buster and Stevie Ray called it the "Faceful of stuff" and then Tygress hit it and he yelled "Faceful of yak! Faceful of yak! Don't strike back!" but alas...

• Like 3

What I want to know about the MITB fiasco is why WWE was in the same city on the same day as UFC to begin with. Was this just a major scheduling SNAFU? Did the person who used to check this stuff get slashed in one of the corporate cuts? Were Vince and Nick just too high off that Fox/Saudi money?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Go2Sleep said:

What I want to know about the MITB fiasco is why WWE was in the same city on the same day as UFC to begin with. Was this just a major scheduling SNAFU? Did the person who used to check this stuff get slashed in one of the corporate cuts? Were Vince and Nick just too high off that Fox/Saudi money?

They probably figured there was nothing on that card that would prevent them from drawing. I mean Israel Adesanya is a pretty decent draw, but the fight itself is not that big. The card itself is pretty damn good, but Miesha Tate is the 2nd biggest name on the card (no worse than 3 if you count Max Holloway). That said, why the fuck are you running Allegiant Stadium for a non major event? UFC or no UFC, that's pretty damn ambitious. Summerslam, I can see. MITB? No.

On 5/30/2022 at 1:25 AM, supremebve said:

This reminds me of my crusade to say that the opposite of colder than a witch's titty should be hot as a wizard's taint.  So on hot days, I'd appreciate if you guys spread that around.

Got you fam.

1 hour ago, The Comedian said:

That's a good one. Also try, "It's hotter than the current side of the pillow"...

Hotter than the Devil's dick is the one I always heard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1