DVDVR Message Board

May 2022 WRESTLING PICS AND GIFS

285239329_5222688444455379_2208721337570

The Hart Family with Rocky Marciano on July 8, 1964 during Stampede Week.
Left to right: Smith (holding baby Diana), Bruce, Keith, Wayne, Dean, Ellie, Georgia, Bret, Alison and Ross. Owen would be born the following year.

Edited by The Great ML
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Blue Dragon said:

From the Jumbo memorial show today

039b9452a79534e5ff90270444548cc0.jpg

Taue and Tenryu on crutches makes me sad. Fuchi might be in the best shape out of the whole group.

Tenryu owns both of those crutches. His back got screwed up in NOAH.  I know both Chono and Inoki uses wheelchairs nowadays.

Kabuki just wears those clothes at shows while being retired.

Kawada and Fuchi are the only ones in the pic who aren't retired. Fuchi did lot of comedy and lower tier matches over the years to keep going on. And breaks.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Taue and Tenryu on crutches makes me sad. Fuchi might be in the best shape out of the whole group.

Hell, Fuchi wrestled on the show in a 6 man tag. Opposite Fujinami and the one-legged Yoshiaki Yatsu 

And wasn't even the oldest guy on the show because The Great Kojika was on it & is apparently 80 now

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Tenryu owns both of those crutches. His back got screwed up in NOAH.  I know both Chono and Inoki uses wheelchairs nowadays.

Kabuki just wears those clothes at shows while being retired.

Kawada and Fuchi are the only ones in the pic who aren't retired. Fuchi did lot of comedy and lower tier matches over the years to keep going on. And breaks.

Kawada hasn't actually wrestled in years, right? He's retired in everything but name.

6 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Tenryu owns both of those crutches. His back got screwed up in NOAH.

If Tenryu has to choose between hitting someone with one crutch or two at the same time, we all know what he’s choosing…..