DVDVR Message Board

May 2022 WRESTLING PICS AND GIFS

We've all seen the clouds of sweat flying off people after a hard strike late in the match. But here, Lawler leaves a blood cloud:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

DfQ2vIRXcAI_df6.jpg

Backstage after NJPW Dominion 2018. The new IWGP Heavyweight Champion, Kenny Omega beating Kazuchika Okada in a classic two out of three falls match I gave ***** to. My 2018 MOTY, a great year of pro wrestling. Chris Jericho the new IWGP Intercontinental Champion defeating Tetsuya Naito in a great match.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 3

Spoiler

May be an image of 2 people, beard and people standing

I just have to say from the dead end of last month's thread here that I love this photo. It looks like Mick and Terry are going to stoically die in battle but Owen is going to  uncharacteristically sabre a bunch of people to death. Terry is looking directly into the camera and his eyes say "We have no illusions about this, good sir." (Of course, Mick being a New Yorker should be wearing blue but we can let that slip)

• Like 6

I really do think that Rene Ben Chemoul and Walter Bordes were one of the best tag teams of all time. Here are some gifs of them vs the Golden Falcons.

First Bordes with a new move for 1972 which makes RVD jealous:

w05rl1.gif

Then just a really great example of what makes Ben Chemoul so special. Look at how effortless this all is for him. He's just a magician in there:

oZKyP3.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:
  Hide contents

May be an image of 2 people, beard and people standing

I just have to say from the dead end of last month's thread here that I love this photo. It looks like Mick and Terry are going to stoically die in battle but Owen is going to  uncharacteristically sabre a bunch of people to death. Terry is looking directly into the camera and his eyes say "We have no illusions about this, good sir." (Of course, Mick being a New Yorker should be wearing blue but we can let that slip)

I think mick put this pic in one of his books.  I kind of want a Ken burns style reading a transcript of classic wrestling promos from these guys.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes he did and yes, that would be hilarious. Imagine the guy that does all the series saying "There's nobody even here... you jackass!" ?

Actually just imagining Terry himself saying "We have no illusions about this, good sir" gives me a kick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1