DVDVR Message Board

The 2022 NBA Playoffs

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

James Harden is having himself a night

Told ya he’d carry the Sixiers

i knew he was taking the team on his back when Jimmy got a steal and Harden was literally the only one they went back on defense and he actually prevented Jimmy from scoring 

FSTwGJPVsAErq0v?format=jpg&name=large

This is some 15 year old who apparently assaulted CP3's mother during the game yesterday and got booted from the arena.  And holy cow, to be this arrogant (again) and think that taking 1 step forward would lead to anything but a brutal, gruesome death. 

I fear for what that mother is going to say after this in order to protect his son for being a dummy.  I mean I get if you are a parent but it would nice if mom just said something like "Yeah my son is a dumbass sometimes"  

Edited by hammerva

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

FSTwGJPVsAErq0v?format=jpg&name=large

This is some 15 year old who apparently assaulted CP3's mother during the game yesterday and got booted from the arena.  And holy cow, to be this arrogant (again) and think that taking 1 step forward would lead to anything but a brutal, gruesome death. 

I hadn't heard it was a 15-year old.  I would love to know the whole story.  Like, how did that moron get to the point where he's physically messing with CP3's family?  And why is there not a big stream of blood running down his head from getting his butt kicked?

On a side note, anytime one of these stories comes up, I always find myself thinking - "why do people even know what these guys' families look like?"  Like, I get it, everybody knows what Tom Brady's wife looks like.  But most players' families are just ... people.  

Edited by Tabe

18 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Told ya he’d carry the Sixiers

Jimmy knew he was taking the team on his back when Jimmy got a steal and Harden was literally the only one they went back on defense and he actually prevented Jimmy from scoring 

I think this is what you meant

Got home with less than two minutes left in this game, Memphis up 93-90. See GSW take their first lead of the night.

Sounds like this is the kind of game that, barring a miracle finish, could really haunt the Grizz for a long time.

https://www.theringer.com/2022/5/10/23064200/javale-mcgee-phoenix-suns-nba-playoffs

A really really good profile on Javale McGee as he seeks to become only the fourth player to win rings on three different franchises (and second to do that and have a gold medal)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Memphis is straight murdering the Dubs.

Again, I looked at my phone at saw the score and just assumed it was the Warriors handing out the beating but nope, lol. How is this happening? I'm laughing so hard right now.

1 hour ago, Jiji said:

Again, I looked at my phone at saw the score and just assumed it was the Warriors handing out the beating but nope, lol. How is this happening? I'm laughing so hard right now.

I was at work, had checked the score fairly early, checked it again and it was a 40 point lead. I have no idea how this happened.