DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2022 - 1st Half

RIPPA

2 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Allegedly Judge wants 9 years and more per year. 

I realize the Yankees have basically unlimited resources but, if I'm Brian Cashman, there's no way I would do that.

• Like 3

And the Mets and Nats have the first benches clearing incident of the season

Let's just say Buck and Davey were not pleased with each other

4 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I think we all learned an important lesson today, and that lesson is that a 7 run lead against the Blue Jays means you're a slight underdog.

Easily reproduceable every time.

Given that lineup, less than 9 runs per game would be a disappointment.

after today, the Royals are 2-1 with a run differential of -11 (7 runs scored, 18 allowed).

They probably didn't directly say that Bubic was starting in the 3rd spot  in the rotation because don't want to pitch Bubic/Lynch (two LHPs) on back to back days but Bubic was bad today and didn't make it out of the first. Both starting pitcher long relievers (Kowar and Singer) were also bad. Bad day for the "Royals 2018 draft" starting pitchers.

43 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The “we are rich but want to run our team as cheaply as possible but MLB isn’t happy about that” solution 

I mean, I still don't know why they haven't sold naming rights to their stadium.  It's not like Northup-Grummond or whatever other shady as fuck contractor wouldn't throw $50m at them. 

"Meet your bae at BAE Systems Stadium!"

5 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I mean, I still don't know why they haven't sold naming rights to their stadium.  It's not like Northup-Grummond or whatever other shady as fuck contractor wouldn't throw $50m at them. 

"Meet your bae at BAE Systems Stadium!"

The Military Industrial Complex Complex 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1