DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 4/4/2022 - 4/10/2022

Dolfan in NYC

Woods/Butch was nice.

Sasha/Liv was solid though sloppier than expected. Dug the finish. Been a while since we have gotten that.

GUNTHER's squash was fun. Still disappointed with the music change though its better than the crap they initially stuck him and Barthel with. The name change to Kaiser for Barthel is dumb.

Raquel moving up is nice to see though I'm unsure why they changed her last name, especially with much the love pushing the next gen aspect of wrestlers. Its weird since they should own her other two NXT names. Feels less like these changes are for legal/protection purposes and more as an FU to HHH/NXT by whoever helps Vince run shit on the main roster.

Lacy Evans's promo was alright. I'm good with them rebooting her.

Not sure about unifying the tag belts, but I'm all for Nakamura vs. Roman.

If the Uso's unify the tags, then all Raw has left is the US title, the 24/7 title, the Raw's Women title, the dual brand Women's tags (both top brands rosters can fight for those) and the being Cody Championship.

31 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

If the Uso's unify the tags, then all Raw has left is the US title, the 24/7 title, the Raw's Women title, the dual brand Women's tags (both top brands rosters can fight for those) and the being Cody Championship.

Pretty sure Roman just gonna appear on both shows now.  Brand era pretty much done.

I haven't read or found anything online about ending the Raw and Smackdown brand division.  For now both still have their own rosters.

Dirtsheets think Roman being on Raw next week is for his dark match only. Roman is however sending the Usos to Raw this monday.

19 hours ago, DEAN said:

Liv Morgan and Sasha were a little sloppy but still good.  Naomi puts Liv and Rhea over on commentary, so she rules.  Liv Morgan is so good; I loved the finish, even if it defies logic.  She rolled through! 

I didn't see the version that aired, but on the youtube excerpt of the match, it wasn't a roll-through -- when Sasha was swinging herself over to start the Eddy Tribute Suplexes, Liv small-packaged Sasha's legs. Really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RunningFromAmerica said:

Gonzalez is her real surname - probably that's why.

This makes some sense, but Raquel is what she is known most by at this point anyways. Seems like an odd change since she would never be able to use the full name outside of WWE, and they like to push the next gen aspect of talent when its there.