DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2022 WRESTLING GIFS AND PICS

25 minutes ago, Log said:

Cena’s got to be the best bad wrestler of all time. Is there anyone who got called shitty as much as he did that has a list of great matches as long as his?

you can probably thank Hunter's "You Can't Wrestle" promo in part for tarring Cena with the bad wrestler brush forever.

that and people being too young to remember everything "predictable" about Cena's matches was also true of Hogan's, because it was a function of his card position

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Vs Hanen, Vs Warrior, Vs Boss Man in the cage.  Uhhh, some other matches, probably.

I recall the title match against Goldberg on Nitro being very good, but that could be also be due to the crowd and the circumstances.

Since this is gifs and pics, maybe a short clip to make it fit? 

Edited by JLowe
added a clip
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Log said:

Cena’s got to be the best bad wrestler of all time. Is there anyone who got called shitty as much as he did that has a list of great matches as long as his?

Lex (called shitty not only by fans but by practically every worker who ever wrestled him) had some bangers. And the pop when he beat Hogan was undeniable.

• Like 4

Is there a way to upload photos from a desktop? I tried posting photos I took on Flickr and linking to them here but that didn't want to work either. I looked through a couple of pages of the Board News folder to see if there was anything on there.

Edited by JLowe

4 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Vs Hanen, Vs Warrior, Vs Boss Man in the cage.  Uhhh, some other matches, probably.

Rock at Wrestlemania aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...... okay it's been a while but Brock smearing Hogan's blood on his chest after beating him with a bear hug was an insane visual and flippin' crazy moment

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JLowe said:

Is there a way to upload photos from a desktop? I tried posting photos I took on Flickr and linking to them here but that didn't want to work either. I looked through a couple of pages of the Board News folder to see if there was anything on there.

I find imgur works really well

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

artworks-000381585204-roz4tv-t3000x3000.

I'll go to my grave saying this is the best 5 minute match of all-time and IMO, it's damn near a 5 star match. Raven orchestrated that match perfectly. Raven corralled Goldberg and got him to slowdown (albeit for a few seconds) when needed and got in a minute or so of shine, all of the run-ins hit perfectly which had to be tough considering all of the moving parts and the relative inexperience of everyone involved (Goldberg, Sick Boy, Kidman, Reiss were all pretty new) and they stuck the landing.

• Like 7