DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 3/21 - 3/27/2022

Dolfan in NYC

Charlotte threw a punch that was supposed to be blocked, and Ronda didn't get her arm in the way, so it landed like an elbow uppercut sort of thing. Slid up her face, and Charlotte was wearing this leatherette stuff so Ronda's lip kind of stuck to it and got ripped upwards.

BT Sport replays last week's Smackdown right before this week's starts.

• Like 1

Jimmy Uso and Shinsuke Nakamura was good- very old school.  Fun slow build to a FINISH! with goobery shenanigans distracting the main participants without actually touching the participants.  That's perfectly fine booking.  EEEK!  It's Ridge Holland!  Luckily, they have Xavier Woods hit a flashpin before Holland could do anything stupid.  You can't tell me Los Lotharios aren't good lookin fellas.  Angel needs tinier pants.  Ricochet is awesome. Angel with the flashpin and then we have Humberto versus Ricochet and THAT is the actual match and they give it some time.  It's basically Ricochet on offense getting his heat back.  Angel under ring grabs Ricochet and Humberto gets in to beat the count!  Awesome!  I assume Ricochet is beating the life out of them next week.  Oh man, that was fun.  I've never seen that before (a champion challenging a tagteam and losing to both in back-to-back singles matches).  The four way ladies match was a clusterfuck but it did have Zelina being Rey Misterio to Rhea Ripley's Kevin Nash.  This did make me want to see Rhea Ripley versus Shayna Bazzler.  I fast forwarded through all the talking, so this was good.