DVDVR Message Board

Best WWE TV matches 2019-22?

jm29195

Hi all, with the rise of AEW and the month long delay of putting Raw and Smackdown on the Network in the UK, I've got massively out of touch with any decent matches on these shows over the past few years. 

I recently caught AJ Styles vs Rey Mysterio from Raw at the end of January and thought it was a great little match and that's made me think about finding some more to go back through. 

Looking at the WWE moty thread from last year, they are 90% ppv and Nxt, would anyone mind naming some of the better Raw and Smsckdown matches from the last few years that it would be worth while hunting back through the Network to find? 

Thanks in advance! 

Charlotte vs. Asuka from 3/26/19 Smackdown and Charlotte vs Asuka from 6/8/20 RAW were my 2 favorite matches from those years.

Rey vs. Andrade had a good series of matches in January 2019 on SD (singles and 2/3 falls) and again in January 2020 on RAW (singles and ladder)

12/16/19 RAW has an excellent Orton vs. Styles main event (and a neat hidden gem squash from Asuka vs. Deonna Purrazzo)

There's a memorable Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles match over the IC title on SD from 6/12/20. There's a great Riddle/Sheamus match on RAW in November 2020.

2021 had some strong triple threats on RAW.... Drew vs. Sheamus vs. Priest for the US on 8/30/21 and Drew vs. Styles vs. Riddle from 6/28/21. December had 3 straight weeks of Bianca Belair vs. Doudrop that was solid, I think the 1st was the best.

• Thanks 1