DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 2/28 - 3/5/2022

Dolfan in NYC

If plans don't change, Brock (c) vs whoever is the final defense of the WWE title this Saturday at MSG. It was supposed to be Brock vs Bobby Lashley, but the opponent is unknown. The match will be filmed, so more setup for WM.

Edited by Blue Dragon

The Usos vs the Viking Raiders was really beautiful.  That was fun.  That powerbomb by Sami Zayne on Ricochet was fucking gnarly. So Sonya Deville is the best wrestler on Smackdown?

• Like 2

Sami/Ricochet was pretty darn good. The two feed into each other so well. Its odd, but this feud between Sami and Knoxville is the first celeb feud where I haven't just wanted to change the channel every time. Its been done better than most. 

Dug the whole attack on Nakamura and Boogs leading into Roman's intro. Usos vs. Viking Raiders right after was nice.

Naomi/Carmella and Ronda/Sonya were both quick and solid while they lasted. I do like the style Ronda wrestles with (sans the punches). Feels unique from everyone else in WWE. It was nice to see Sonya actually take control for a bit.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Sami/Ricochet was pretty darn good. The two feed into each other so well. Its odd, but this feud between Sami and Knoxville is the first celeb feud where I haven't just wanted to change the channel every time. Its been done better than most. 

Dug the whole attack on Nakamura and Boogs leading into Roman's intro. Usos vs. Viking Raiders right after was nice.

Naomi/Carmella and Ronda/Sonya were both quick and solid while they lasted. I do like the style Ronda wrestles with (sans the punches). Feels unique from everyone else in WWE. It was nice to see Sonya actually take control for a bit.

I've enjoyed Sami/Knoxville from the little I've seen.

As for punches, never Ronda Rousey's strong suit from her MMA days:

SelfreliantPepperyHackee-size_restricted

Head movement!

• Haha 1

Bruce : We're having trouble selling tickets to MSG.
Vince : Let's tease a meaningful surprise opponent for Brock to generate some interest.
Bruce : Okay sounds great, who did you have in mind?
Vince :  I don't have anyone in mind. We're not really doing a surprise Bruce, just tease one.
Bruce : Couldn't that piss the crowd off, not delivering?
Vince : We'll have Roman say it was his idea and transfer that heat to him.
Triple H : That's not how heat works... That's not how any of this works...

• Like 1