DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/3/22 - New Orleans, LA

*Taped for Before the Impact: Brian Myers def. Crazzy Steve (w/ Rosemary, Havok, & Black Taurus) (8:05) after the Roster Cut

Impact Wrestling - Airing March 3, 2022 from New Orleans, LA 

*Steve Maclin def. Eddie Edwards (6:54) via DQ when Eddie used his kendo stick. After the match, Team Impact & Honor No More come down leading to Heath challenging Vincent..

*Heath (w/ Team Impact) def. Vincent (w/ Honor No More) (13:50). After the match, the two teams brawled. As they clear out, Moose comes down but Heath drops him. Heath pins Moose while the crowd counts three. 

*Masha Slamovich def. Raychell Rose (1:02) after the northern lights bomb in a squash.

*Cassie Lee (w/ Jessie McKay) def. Madison Rayne (w/ Tenille Dashwood & Kaleb with a K) (4:18) after the IInspiral.

*Tasha Steelz (w/ Savannah Evans) def. Chelsea Green (8:06) to become #1 contender with a frog splash after Savannah Evans interfered.  Mickie James did commentary.

*Jonah def. Johnny Swinger with the Tsunami Splash (0:47) in a squash. After the match, PCO comes out. Jonah takes out PCO with the Tsunami but then PCO sits up as Jonah is leaving and sends Jonah from the ring. 

*The Bullet Club (Jay White, Chris Bey, Doc Gallows, & Karl Anderson) def. Guerillas of Destiny (Tanga Loa & Tama Tonga) and Violent by Design (Joe Doering & Deaner w/ Eric Young) in an 8 Man Tag No DQ match (14:13) when Jay White pinned Deaner after the Blade Runner on a steel chair. After the match, G.o.D. lay out Bey while White escapes. Tanga Loa grabbed the mic and asks if a leader runs and leaves his man to die. He says Jay calls himself the leader of Bullet Club but everyone knows who the real leaders are. He calls Jay "Switchbitch" and says he's coming for him. 

Edited by DreamBroken

Brian Myers vs Crazzy Steve is good.  Brian Myers is the secret good wrestler of IMPACT!  Crazzy Steve is so an IMPACT! mid-card guy- and the eternal Guy Who Will Be Pinned.

• Like 1

Good solid show and Sacrifice build up and down the card. Maclin/Eddie was short but good, digging Maclin as a badass babyface. 

I love Masha Slamovich more every week. Raychell Rose is also quite good and has potential. Got to see both last weekend. Masha is a total star. 

IInspiration looked great. Tasha Steelz continues her hot streak of absolutely killing it. She makes every movement count, great expressions throughout a very good match with Chelsea. Loved Tasha taunting Mickie by using the Stratusfaction. Looking forward to Mickie/Tasha II for sure. Liked the brief tease of a potential Deonna/Gisele match too.

PCO came off like a super babyface in the bit with Jonah, he might need to break away from Honor No More sooner than later. Fun wild main event brawl with the 8 man tag.

Edited by DreamBroken
  • Thanks 1

I looked up Heath and Vincent on cagematch while they were wrestling.  Heath has been wrestling 17 years, which makes sense- but Vincent has been wrestling for 16 years!  Who knew?  Man, WWE developed the HELL out of Heath.  He was in Deep South, FCW AND NXT over ten years.  Their match was good, and I would hope so with 33 years of ringtime between the two of them.  Masha Slamovich wrecked Raychell Rose with a Northern Lights Bomb and I think it's time to get past the squashes.  I assume Lady Frost is first on her list until she makes it to Deonna Perrozzo- which will be awesome.  Steve Maclin vs Eddie Edwards was good because Edwards is so good.  The heat was weird because Maclin isn't a very natural babyface but I'M starting to dig him even if the IMPACT! faithful can't get past his general creepiness.  Cassie Lee and Madison Rain was perfectly fine because Cassie Lee is kind of wacky.  I'm guessing Kaleb is booking this angle.  "What if we have four beautiful women FIGHTING OVER ME!  Sounds great, right?"  He is a genius.  Tasha Steelz and Chelsea Greene was good.  So, until Josh Alexander comes back, Chelsea Greene is the best wrestler in IMPACT!?  Or maybe Tasha Steelz?  I dunno.  Chelsea is so much a bigger star than anyone in IMPACT or NWA.  I assume this will be the CRUX of Chelsea turning on Mickie James.  PUT THE BELT ON JONAH! OR PCO!  I dig Mike Bailey being a subtle dick to Madman Fulton- so I guess Mike Bailey will try to surpass Isiah Cassidy in the Largest Beel competition.  The main event was a wreck.

• Like 2

Good stuff from Chelsea and Tasha and Madison and Cassie. I'm enjoying these two storylines and look forward to Tasha's rematch as well as a proper IInspiration/Influence tag title match. I kinda miss the wacky dynamic with Jai with an I though.

And I agree. It's time to end the squashes and get Masha into a proper program.

Oh yes. And I also enjoyed the tease of Deonna/Giselle. The Knockouts are on fire.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2022 at 8:15 PM, DEAN said:

Cassie Lee and Madison Rain was perfectly fine because Cassie Lee is kind of wacky.  I'm guessing Kaleb is booking this angle.  "What if we have four beautiful women FIGHTING OVER ME!  Sounds great, right?"  He is a genius. 

McKay klutzing her way into a master-tier femme fetale distraction/wedge-driving move feels like something I would've booked, honestly.  Well, except for how they're de facto (?) babyfaces here.

but yeah, it often amuses me that Cassie Lee's offense goes from 0-60 by beginning with the Emma Peel slow karate kicks and ending in New Japan Headdrop territory with the Corkscrew Brainbuster.  Bit of a whiplash, that. Fun times.

• Like 2