DVDVR Message Board

YES! AN UPDATE! WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?!?!

DEAN

Just joking, but I feel like Dean's update was to put up the same super skeezy ads on every page about NFL wives that are perfect 10s. And keep in mind, this has nothing to do with search history or anything else. I'm on a work computer. It's totally bizarre to have that ad come up on every single page.

6 hours ago, Craig H said:

Just joking, but I feel like Dean's update was to put up the same super skeezy ads on every page about NFL wives that are perfect 10s. And keep in mind, this has nothing to do with search history or anything else. I'm on a work computer. It's totally bizarre to have that ad come up on every single page.

I just keep getting ads for the Fox Nation streaming service.

I'm not sure which is worse.

@DEAN You know, instead of clicking on suspect ads how you guys feel about a Patreon?  Y'all get paid and maybe you can put on there...wait for it...AEW COMIX!  I hope you missed doing these as I'm sure we missed seeing them for Smackdown.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What in the fuck...Newest ad...Crotchless panties from alibaba. 

Again, this is on a work computer so I'm not sure what's driving this. Based on my personal searches, it should only be for Magic the Gathering, power tools, homemade baby food, and "is this a sign of a heart attack?"

I think it was mentioned in the omnibus wrestling thread ? 

I can't click onto the Next Page or Previous Page in threads that go longer than 1 page. I have to click Back and then manually pick the next page one by one but I can't just click Next

This is happened at work on Edge browser and on my mobile phone using Samsung internet browser for some reason

Also when I've tried to paste a Twitter link it says it can't embed and says unknown error message or something 

Edit- Nvm, apparently I need to log in to scroll through pages, hmm. But if I sign out then I have to manually pick each page one by one from the Forum

Edited by Hayabusa

1 hour ago, Hayabusa said:

Also when I've tried to paste a Twitter link it says it can't embed and says unknown error message or something 

Always try and paste as plain text first

And it depends on where the link is coming from

The format should always be

https://twitter.com/philaschneider/status/1496866091833823232

(the board doesn't like it when it is mobile.twitter for one example)

So the outcome will look like

On 2/27/2022 at 7:53 AM, christopher.annino said:

If often get an ad with Tucker Carlson's supremely punchable face, and unlike most ads, there's no little X in the corner to click ?

Look, all I know is while I've been visiting the family down in Florida, all my ads have turned to crypto. 

So, which of us has it worse... 

On 2/7/2022 at 3:04 PM, Craig H said:

On 2/23/2022 at 3:15 PM, Craig H said:

What in the fuck...Newest ad...Crotchless panties from alibaba. 

Again, this is on a work computer so I'm not sure what's driving this. Based on my personal searches, it should only be for Magic the Gathering, power tools, homemade baby food, and "is this a sign of a heart attack?"

I'm guessing NAT makes all traffic from your company come from the same IP.  What I'm saying is, IF it's not you, then a coworker is definitely searching for crotchless drawers on alibaba. 

Take it from someone who used to have to check the web filter at work, you don't want to know what your coworkers are into. 

Edited by Technico Support

13 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

I'm guessing NAT makes all traffic from your company comes from the same IP.  What I'm saying is, IF it's not you, then a coworker is definitely searching for crotchless drawers on alibaba. 

Take it from someone who used to have to check the web filter at work, you don't want to know what your coworkers are into. 

Well. That's discomforting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Actually, I think I may have figured it out. I wouldn't think I would have bought it from my work computer, but I think I did buy a fancy miter gauge for my table saw from Alibaba. It's basically a counterfeit of one of the super expensive Incra miter gauges. Maybe that's what did it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Actually, I think I may have figured it out. I wouldn't think I would have bought it from my work computer, but I think I did buy a fancy miter gauge for my table saw from Alibaba. It's basically a counterfeit of one of the super expensive Incra miter gauges. Maybe that's what did it.

But was it a crotchless miter gauge?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

How do I edit my signature?  I'm running out of Houston athletes to rep

Looks like you figured it out but I will type them out anyway in case anyone ever wondered

Top Right of the page - Click on Name

Account Settings

Signature is one of the options on the left