DVDVR Message Board

Funniest, Silliest Moments in Wrasslin'!

Thomas Bugg

Okay, just about every one of these threads in the pro wrestling section of the DVDVR covers something about best matches, best promos, best overall shows, most important moments- the essential shit that's supposed to be covered here in the DVDVR. But what about the lighthearted moments?

As I was looking for clips to add to my Heel Beatdowns thread, I came across a moment that I actually thought about when I was at work last week. The infamous moment when Mr. McMahon (and there's gonna be a lot of him in this thread) got attacked by Stone Cold, M.D., in the hospital. Everything from the line, "Oh I'll take it from here, nurse!" and Mr. McMahon's look on his face upon realizing he was about to get his shit kicked in, to the sound that the bedpan made across his dome, to Austin sticking a catheter up the boss's ass was done perfectly. If it's one thing that McMahon can do, it's make an ass of himself and make it funny as fuck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGrDfAVywL8

• Like 1

It's really Nsfw and on daily motion but check out the DDT Apartment match

Basic premise is Kota Ibushi has to go to each apartment and defeat whoever is inside to get a key for the next apartment. But the DDT roster is a bunch of deviants so it's all fucked up shit whenever he opens the door.

I'll warn you all in advance that there's a really unfortunate browneye shot

• Like 1

That Jericho clip cracks me up so bad. "His name is Silver King, and if he wins 12 more matches, he'll be the Golden King." That is like something you'd hear in Caddyshack. "Oh, nice hat. I bet you get a free bowl of soup with a hat like that. Looks good on you, though."

We could easily fill ten pages with DDT and HUSTLE alone.

PLEASE do!!!  :lol:

Well, there was that one time, when the Great Mutah spit his mist into Yinling the Erotic Terrorist's crotchal region, which got her her pregnant somehow.

This eventually led to her laying an egg, which hatched Akebono.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgZZb9i9MY8

Also Hard Gay Tenryu.

20070711006_zps7a330d2c.jpg

We could easily fill ten pages with DDT and HUSTLE alone.

PLEASE do!!!  :lol:

Well, there was that one time, when the Great Mutah spit his mist into Yinling the Erotic Terrorist's crotchal region, which got her her pregnant somehow.

This eventually led to her laying an egg, which hatched Akebono.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgZZb9i9MY8

Also Hard Gay Tenryu.

20070711006_zps7a330d2c.jpg

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! Is that Akebono's big ass with a pacifier?!? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!