DVDVR Message Board

2022 Game Deals, Subscriptions Etc.

RIPPA

All of the Yakuza games are coming to PS Plus this year. 0, Kiwami 1 & 2 are in August, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are “later this year”.

3/4/5 are locked behind the Premium tier, too.

Edited by Casey

Releasing Saints' Row 2 during the same month that the Saints' Row reboot is coming out?   It's a good thing I will be on graveyard shift for most of August and September.  I will have these games to destroy what little free time while fighting narcolepsy until I am on again days and can try to re-adjust back to a normal Circadian rhythm.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Humble Bundle has a 2k games bundle going right now. 18 games for $16. Includes Bioshock Collection (3 games but counted as 1), Borderlands 3, PGA 2k21, Civ 6, WWE Battlegrounds, The Golf Club, and a bunch of other stuff. Tremendous value if you don't already have the games. 

Deathloop's exclusivity will be ending shortly as it will be hitting Game Pass starting on Sept 20

PS Plus Extra will also be adding it on the same day

To mark the occasion it will be getting a big free update entitled "The Goldenloop Update"

Alright guys, I've got a pile of over 120 Steam keys I wanna give away.  They're piled up from various Humble Bundles and other things over the years and I don't need them.  If you'd like to see the list, shoot me a PM.  

On 9/15/2022 at 10:52 AM, Raziel said:

Oooh, Deathloop going on Extra?  I'll finally get to play it.

Get ready to really like it and then really not in the span of a few hours.

EDIT: I guess to expand on this, it's a neat concept. The problem is that the enemies are all really dumb and bullet spongy. In addition, clue finding sometimes gets so arduous that it feels next to impossible to figure out how to kill all bosses in one run through. I think I came close maybe once, fucked it up, and had to start all over again. It also doesn't help when the girl invades your game and fucks you up making you start all over again.

I guess it's almost like Returnal in that regard where you basically need to have a perfect run through and doing that and having the time to do that is really hard. Eventually I just gave up. Again, neat concept, but the execution wasn't the best.

Edited by Craig H

Any non-Prime Gaming members want a code for Fallout 76? I'm pretty sure it includes at least the Pitt, but whatever I'm not sure. I got it, it's only a PC code, and my laptop will blow up if I try to play that (plus I have Gamepass, so)

On 10/3/2022 at 7:16 PM, Casey said:

Any non-Prime Gaming members want a code for Fallout 76? I'm pretty sure it includes at least the Pitt, but whatever I'm not sure. I got it, it's only a PC code, and my laptop will blow up if I try to play that (plus I have Gamepass, so)

76 DLC is free so the Pitt would be a part of whatever update comes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If y'all haven't already noticed - Black Friday sales have started in most places

I am seeing a big batch of 2022 disappointing titles being now sold at 50% for HOLIDAY SAVINGS~!

Guess this is how I am buying Gotham Nights and Saints Row