DVDVR Message Board

2021-22 NFL PLAYOFFS: DIVISIONALS

Dolfan in NYC

That picture doesn't show under the goal post. Are we sure the 11th man wasn't under there waiting for a return possibility? Probably not, but just a thought.

Turning into lolPackers and you just LOVE to see it. I can't stand The Packers nor Aaron Rodgers. So this was a wonderful outcome for me. My pre season Superbowl prediction is still alive too, Bills over Bucs baby. I like when we get some spice in the playoffs. Too many 1 vs 2 seed games in the Championship rounds of my youth. Love that both 1s were one and done. The curse of the lone bye.

Edited by NoFistsJustFlips

9 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

My pre season Superbowl prediction is still alive too, Bills over Bucs baby. 

Oh man, that sounds like a nightmare for Bills fans. "You finally got back to the Super Bowl. Here's Tom Brady who kicked your ass for twenty years straight."

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Y’all laugh but yet again it is setting up for fucking Tom Brady to walk to the Super Bowl

Anybody but Green Bay is almost always my only rooting interest in the playoffs, personally.

• Like 2

That loss topped the 2007 Giants game IMO. It was an even bigger upset and an even worse performance by the whole team, including the quarterback. 

Rodgers is the most overrated sissy that’s ever played. He’s lost 2 playoff games that people thought weren’t even worth playing because they were just that automatic of a win. He did win 1 (The infamous Joe Webb game) but most people don’t even get that chance in their career. He got 3 and only did something with it once. 

Homers are saying fire the STs coach now because they fired the DC and the coach when they had those excuses to use. They’re going to keep on all the way down to the water boy. Next year will be the TEs coach. And they’re literally saying “STs coach” because they don’t even know the guy’s name. 

And next year if he comes back it will all reset. Rodgers the GOAT, Rodgers the MVP etc. Then he will top his playoff loss again. Seems impossible but that’s always how it goes. He heard footsteps vs the Buccs and didn’t run into the endzone, didn’t even try to get the coach to go on 4th down, then blamed the coach last year. Bam that was topped yesterday when the game wasn’t even worth playing in the minds of everybody who had already crowned him. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, elizium said:

Well that just doesn't make any sense

It also wasn't correct (and I think why Hammer deleted his post)

In that year - the Falcons and Browns both had byes and lost, yes but the Browns where the #2 seed and the other two teams who had byes both won.

This being a year where only 2 teams had a bye is partly why it happened

EDIT - Fuck there were SIX teams on bye then. 

11 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Y’all laugh but yet again it is setting up for fucking Tom Brady to walk to the Super Bowl

Had it come down to cheering for Tom Brady vs cheering for Aaron Rodgers again, you bet your ass I would have cheered for Tom Brady.

Edited by Gonzo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1