DVDVR Message Board

2021-22 NFL PLAYOFFS: DIVISIONALS

Dolfan in NYC

19 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

They've got to be thinking about rolling the dice and giving Lance a shot in the second half, right?

I don't think they'd throw an unprepared rookie into a road playoff game, but they will definitely use this game as Exhibit A when they get rid of Jimmy in the offseason.

49ers finally remembered that Deebo exists.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Wilson said:

If you thought that about the last game, can't imagine what you think about this one.

this Packers game is closer to how I spent last night shivering and sleeping on my left side because I got the booster on my right arm and I don't typically sleep on my back. Then I got up and puked up a little bit of liquid in the toilet before going back to bed. It's possible I should have eaten/drank better last night?

But yeah, if the Bucs/Rams game sucks too, there's gonna be a lot of pressure on Bills/Chiefs to be the Rams/Chiefs LA Coliseum game

38 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I don't think they'd throw an unprepared rookie into a road playoff game, but they will definitely use this game as Exhibit A when they get rid of Jimmy in the offseason.

49ers finally remembered that Deebo exists.

My feeling was "what's the worst that can happen? He misses nearly every throw and maybe throws a backbreaking interception?" I mean...

Just now, hammerva said:

What the hell kind of game is this if the Packers lose.  Not like Matt Lafleur has a free pass

This is also true. I don't know if he's in risk of getting fired, but it certainly feels like his seat gets real hot going into next year.

My favorite thing about this is Green Bay casually rolling its way to home-field advantage because, "Hahahah, we can handle Lambeau in the winter, and you can't!"

Also Green Bay in winter: "Buh buh buh buh buh?!!?!?! How do we play in these conditions???"

• Like 1