DVDVR Message Board

2021-22 NFL PLAYOFFS: SUPER~ WILDCARD~ WEEKEND~!

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I've been watching football for 30 years and I don't think I've ever seen a game end on a planned QB run way out of range to score with sub-20 seconds left on the clock. I wonder if Dak audibled that or if McCarthy called it based on the sideline protection.

All I know is that as a Packers fan, I would much rather have played the Cowboys than San Francisco. Like, not even close.

Hey, let's hear it for Dak saying "credit to them" when told fans were throwing trash at the refs after the game. Screw you, Dak. 

Edited by Tabe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Death From Above said:

Those hot takes early in the year about Kyler Murray winning the MVP and the Cardinals being the best team in the NFL sure were something, huh

I mean I like exciting highlights too but come on

Hopkins getting hurt killed their big plays in the passing game & like with the INT sometimes Kyler makes crazy ass throws. 

8 hours ago, Hail Sabin said:

Hopkins getting hurt killed their big plays in the passing game & like with the INT sometimes Kyler makes crazy ass throws. 

Also didn't help that James Conner after being a top RB for about 2 months went back to his old ways and got hurt and never came back to close to the same level

Edited by hammerva