DVDVR Message Board

2022 Pro-Wrestling Merchandise Thread

Kang

35 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Sometimes the ads on this site point to some really cool shit.

C.R.E.A.M - Macho Man - Hoodie | TeePublic

I bought my Spectacular Spider-Man hoodie and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm hoodie from TeePublic years ago. Great hoodies. I look after my stuff but more so now as you can't get them any more.

Looks like sometime in the past month Target quit stocking AEW figures.  They no longer have pegs at the store and if you search on the website you just get Ringside Collectibles affiliate links.

Also speaking of Target looks like some stores are already putting the ultimate ed Batista on clearance, in case you're looking for one.

That's weird, as the Target near me finally restocked after months.  They had some of the Unrivaled 6 figures, so I snagged the Penta.  They had the Shida as well, but hopefully it'll still be there next week.  That was the first restock since they had Unmatched series 1 figures.

On 9/23/2022 at 1:50 PM, Zimbra said:

Looks like sometime in the past month Target quit stocking AEW figures.  They no longer have pegs at the store and if you search on the website you just get Ringside Collectibles affiliate links.

Also speaking of Target looks like some stores are already putting the ultimate ed Batista on clearance, in case you're looking for one.

Would’ve had to be super recent. We got a will Hobbs figure from target 1 month ago. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...